𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

It was 6AM. Simon woke up Katsuki and they both went to the ocean. Simon turned katsuki back to his original self with to ✨magic✨. "When the two leave you follow on the water while I ride with Fluffy." Simon said. "Why do you get to ride that thing?" Katsuki points at the carriage. "Do you want to be a crab again?" Simon asked. Katsuki grumbled and went in the water.

🌅 𝒯𝒾𝓂ℯ𝓈𝓀𝒾𝓅 👗

It was day time and Izuku was driving the carriage to the kingdom to show Fluffy around. Fluffy looks around with excitement and she points at everything. Izuku smiled but then he saw Fluffy looking at the horse shoes the horses have. Katsuki was swimming silently hear the lake that was next to the road. Katsuki looked at the two and he rolled his eyes. "Damn prince nerd." Katsuki mumbled.

🏘 𝒜𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝒱𝒾𝓁𝓁𝒶 🏘

Fluffy's eyes sparkled when she looked around. Fluffy saw a puppet show and went to it and took the puppy off of the hand. She blinks when she saw the puppet wasn't moving.

Then Fluffy saw people dancing and she took Izuku over there with a smile. Izuku smiled and danced with Fluffy.

🐴 𝒜𝓃ℴ𝓉𝒽ℯ𝓇 𝒯𝒾𝓂ℯ𝓈𝓀𝒾𝓅 ❤️

Denki flew and landed on a pole and saw Katsuki. "Hey! Are they kidding yet?!" Denki asked. "Does it look like they're kissing?" Katsuki asked with an annoyed face. Denki looks at Fluffy and Izuku and was dumbfounded. Katsuki face palms. "No bird brain." Katsuki said as he rolled his eyes.

With Izuku and Fluffy, Izuku offered Fluffy if she would like to drive the carriage. Fluffy smiled and took the rope and made the horse go faster. Izuku saw that they were heading to a cliff and then Fluffy made the horse jump. Izuku hesitantly peaks and saw that they were still alive. Izuku looks at Fluffy and Fluffy smiled at Izuku. Izuku then almost fainted that exciting moment.

🛶𝒜𝓃ℴ𝓉𝒽ℯ𝓇 𝒯𝒾𝓂ℯ𝓈𝓀𝒾𝓅 💖

"Move bird brain! I can't see." Katsuki whsipered. "Nothing is happening." Denki's groans. Fluffy and Izuku was at a lake on a boat. "Only one day left, and that boy ain't puckering up!" Denki sighs. Then he got an idea! "I got it! I'll just use a little vocal romantic stimulation." Denki said. Then he flew to the nearest branch and clears his throat. "This is going to fail." Katsuki mumbled as he watched Denki. Then he started to sing horribly. Katsuki covers his ears and Izuku winced a bit. "Poor bird. Someone would help it." Izuku said. Fluffy smiles nervously and looks at Denki. Denki winks and Fluffy covers her face in embarrassment. Simon quietly went in the water and turned back into his self with ✨magic✨. "Amateur. When you want something done, you s got to do it yourself." Simon mumbled as he swam off.

Simon Others Both

Percussion
Strings
Wind
Words

There, you see her
Sitting there, across the way
She don't got a lot to say, but there's something about her
And you don't know why, but you're dyin' to try
You wanna kiss the girl