𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓲𝔁

Previously

Fluffy kept singing and she felt something taking something from her throat and she saw a glowing ball. It was her voice. Fluffy's voice went inside a sea shell and Toga laughs psychotically. Fluffy felt pain on her tail like it's being ripped apart. Her tail turned into human legs. Fluffy felt like she was drowning. Katsuki and Simon got away from Kurogiri and swam fast to help her. Then the two swam up to the surface before Fluffy died from drowning...

And now...

Izuku was at the beach of his castle. He was playing the same song Fluffy sang on a pipe. "I can't get that beautiful voice out of my head." Izuku sighed. "I've looked everywhere and she's nowhere to be found..."

The three made it to the surface. Fluffy felt so much relief when she breathes air. Katsuki and Simon set Fluffy on a rock, then the two huffed and puffed trying to catch their breath. Fluffy got her wet hair out of her face and looks down at her knee. Fluffy then realized she has knees and has a shocked face. Fluffy lifts up her leg and a smile grew on her face. Fluffy then wiggles her toes and her smile grew bigger. "Wow! Fluffy! Look at you!" Denki shouted as he flew near. He landed on Fluffy's ankle. "There's something different about you. Don't tell me. You got a new haircut." Denki said. Fluffy shook her head no. "Is it...new seashells?" Denki asked. Fluffy's shoulders went up and down like she was giggling and shook her head no again. "Well I give up." Denki said. Katsuki got another even by this. "She's got legs, birdbrain!" Katsuki shouted. Denki looks down to see the leg he was standing on. "Wow! Look at that." Denki said as he got impressed. "She traded her voice to the sea witch and now she got human legs." Simon said also got annoyed at Denki. Fluffy tries to stand up with her new human legs but then she fell. "She's got three days to kiss this damn prince nerd and if she fail she'll be one of the Himiko's slaves." Katsuki said. "Fluffy with human legs! This is a catastrophe! What would Stuart say about this?!" Simon said panicking. "I'm going to swim over there and try to reason with him to turn Fluffy back." Simon said as he started to swim. Fluffy was taking some seaweed out of her hair and she silently gasped when she heard Simon. Fluffy ran to Simon and held him so he won't swim to Stuart and started to shake her head no. "Don't shake your head at me young lady! Maybe if we could talk to the sea witch to get your voice back, you could go home with all the regular fish and be..." Simon saw the sadness and tears in Fluffy's eyes. Simon sighs in defeat. "Miserable and depressed for the rest of your life...okay okay I'll help you find the prince and try to make him fall in love with you." Simon said in defeat. Fluffy smiles happily and kissed Simon's cheek and let him go. "I'm starting to get too soft.." Simon sighed again. "Before we find the prince you need a dress on because I don't think a prince wants to see a human either just shells on her." Denki said as he got a sail Pearce and some rope. "Now let's dress you up like a human!" Denki smiled.

With Izuku

Izuku was was watching down the beach but he heard some voices. Something about.."dressing like a human?" Strange. Izuku was confused and followed the voices.

With Fluffy and her friends

Denki did a wolf whistle while Simon looked at Fluffy confusedly and Katsuki was trying to not laugh. "You look great! Absolutely stunning!" Denki smiled. Fluffy was wearing a sail as a dress but it was...well not so good. The four heard footsteps. Katsuki and Simon dived into the water quickly before they were seen. Denki flew off and watched from afar.

Fluffy got scared and nervous and ran to a rock to hide. But unfortunately Izuku saw Fluffy and walked up to her. "Hello." Izuku said. Fluffy peeks a bit. "S-Sorry! I didn't mean to scare you." Izuku said nervously. Fluffy reveals herself and sat on the rock. Izuku saw Fluffy and blushed. Fluffy fixes her hair with her hands. "I'm sorry again for scaring you." Izuku said. But as he looks at Fluffy's face he remembered someone. "You look very familiar." Izuku said as he thinks. "Have we met?" He asked. Fluffy nods with an excited smile. "We have met! I knew it! You're the girl I've been looking for!" Izuku smiled as he held Fluffy's hands. "What's your name?" Izuku asked. Fluffy said her name..but no noise came out. Fluffy's smile fades as she looks down. Izuku noticed and his smile starts to fade a bit as well. "What's the matter?" Izuku asked concerned. Fluffy pats on her throat. "You can't talk?" Fluffy shook her head no. Yeh green haired boy frowns. "Oh..then you couldn't be the girl I've been looking for." Izuku said as he let go of Fluffy's hands and looks down. Fluffy sighs. Then she got an idea and tries to explain what happened with her hands. Izuku noticed and was confused what Fluffy was trying to say. Fluffy fell but Izuku luckily caught her. Fluffy and Izuku looked at each other as they both blushed. "Y-You must've been through a lot." Izuku said. Fluffy nods with a frown. "Don't worry, I'll help you. I can take you to my castle." Izuku said as he leads Fluffy to the castle. Fluffy smiled at her friends excitedly. Denki puts a thumbs up and Katsuki couldn't help but to smile a bit as he crossed his eyes. Simon smiles nervously, but was still concern what will happen to his sister. Or what will happen when Stuart finds out and about this...

Words: 1009