𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓔𝓵𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

Warning: Himiko dying so if you don't want to see her die I suggest you go to the end of the chapter...once it's out

"Poor little princess. It's not you I'm after. I'm going for a much bigger fish." Himiko said.

"Himiko Toga! Stop!" Toga stops and she saw Stuart with a death glare aiming his triton at her. "Oh King Stuart! My boss told me so much about you." Toga said as she poked the tip of the glowing triton. "Let. My sister. Go." Stuart threatened as he pointed the triton to Toga's neck. "Not a chance! She's mine now!" Himiko tightens her grip on Fluffy's wrist. "We made a deal." She shows Stuart the contract. "Stuart, I'm so sorry.." Fluffy cries a bit. Stuart tries to destroy the contract with the magic of his triton but the contract didn't  break. Himiko laughs psychotically. "You see? The contract legal, binding and completely indestructible. Even for you, your triton, and quirk." Toga giggles. "Of course, I always was a girl with an eye for a bargain." She smirked.

"The sister of the great Sea King is a very precious commodity." Something went around Fluffy and it made her start throbbing into one of Toga's creatures. "But I might be willing to make an exchange for someone even better." Toga said. "If I turn your sister back into her mermaid self you belong to me. And if not then she belongs to me. Do we have a deal?" She asked with a smirk. Stuart takes a deep breath and was about to sign, but then Simon held his hand and smiles sadly at him. Simon then writes Stuart's name and his name on the contract. Toga laughs and the magic transfers to the two as they turned into Himiko's creatures and Fluffy went back to normal.

Fluffy gasped and she swam to her two brothers. Then she saw them, she had tears in her eyes. "Simon...Stuart.." Fluffy starts crying. "I'm so sorry I let this happen.." Toga giggles and she takes Stuart's crown and puts it on and takes the triton. Fluffy wipes her tears and became angry and she charged at Himiko. "YOU WITCH!" Toga slammed Fluffy to the ground and pointed the triton at her. Then she held her arm in pain and saw a cut.

Toga looks up to see Izuku and there was small green lighting around him as his eyes glowed green. Toga swam after Izuku and Fluffy swam fast to save him.

Once Deku came to the surface for some air, Toga dragged him down to the water and was about to kill him with the triton. Fluffy pulled Toga's hair to make her miss. Toga growls and saw Fluffy swimming Izuku to the surface. There was black smoke and Himiko grew bigger.

On the surface, Fluffy got Izuku some air. "Izuku you have to get away from here." Fluffy said. "No. I lost you once and I won't loose you again." Izuku said.

Suddenly, Fluffy and Izuku was sitting on a giant crown. Himiko became a giant and she cackles evily. Fluffy grabs Izuku and they both dives down to the water. "You pitiful, insignificant fools!" Toga slammed her tentacle on the water. Fluffy and Izuku swam to get out of the way. "Now I'm the Queen all of the ocean! The waves obey my every whim!" Toga pointed the triton to the sky and lightning and rain came. The waves were rough. It flew Izuku a few feet away. "The sea and all ifs spoils now to my power!" Toga used the triton to make a whirlpool in the water. Fluffy seams and tries to get away dark the whirlpool. Toga saw Fluffy and fires the triton at her. Fluffy got hit and she was thrown into the whirlpool. When Fluffy hit the ground, she felt dizzy and she was bleeding rapidly. Toga used the triton and kept shooting Fluffy, trying to kill her. Fluffy luckily got enough strength to move and dodge the hits. Izuku manage to get on a ship and he steers it to Toga. Then he ran to the bow spirit and took off the tip and jumped

"100% ONE FOR ALL!!"

Izuku hit Tog with the sharp bowsprit and Toga got hit right through the heart

Izuku hit Tog with the sharp bowsprit and Toga got hit right through the heart. She coughed out blood and starts to sink into the water..dying

Words: 707