𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓲𝓿𝓮

Fluffy and Katsuki swam inside the secret hideout for the collection and Fluffy was getting more curious. "Katsuki, what's this surprise you were talking about?" Fluffy asked with a small smile. "It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you." Katsuki said. Then he stops and shows Fluffy what was the surprise. Fluffy gasped when she saw the statue of Izuku. "Oh, Katsuki! I love it!!" Fluffy squeals as she hugs her best friend tight. Fluffy kissed Katsuki's cheek and swam to the statue. "It looks just like him! It even has his eyes!" Fluffy smiles excitedly. 'He looks like a fish nerd.' Katsuki thought. "Izuku? Run away with you? This is all so sudden." Fluffy daydreamed. Katsuki chuckled and rolled his eyes but then he saw something. "Uh Fluffy.." Fluffy looks at Katsuki and then she saw it too. "Stuart!" Stuart has a pissed off look. His face darkens like he's ready to kill and Simon, who was behind Stuart, has a guilt look on his face. He looks down feeling ashamed.

"A merman. I'd won't let you date one. But a human..." Stuart growls as he held the triton tight in his hand. "I set rules in the kingdom and I expect them to be obeyed.." Stuart said as he swam closer to Fluffy. Fluffy backed up a tiny bit against the statue. "Stuart I can explai-" "Tell me the truth...did you seriously rescued some human from drowning?!" "I had to Stuart!" ""Had too"?! Humans and Merle apple must never meet! You know that!" "Yeah but he could've died!" "Then that's one less human to worry about!" "You don't know him like that!" "Tch, know him? I don't have to know him! All humans are the same! Spineless, savage, hunting fish eaters!" "STUART I LOVE HIM!"

"Love him?....LOVE HIM!? HAVE YOU LOST YOUR SENSES COMPLETELY?! HE'S A DAMN HUMAN AND YOU'RE A MERMAID!!" Stuart shouted. "I don't care.." Fluffy grumbled. "If this is going to get through to you..." Stuart's triton glowed.

"So be it.."

Fluffy gasped then Stuart started to destroy her collection her the power of his triton. Fluffy ties to get Stuart to stop but then he pushed her off. Katsuki got pissed and tries to get Stuart to stop with his explosions. Stuart pushed Katsuki off of him with his own quirk. A dark shadow made Katsuki fly across the room landed on the statue. Stuart aimed his triton at the statue and Fluffy's eyes shrunk. She had to choose between her favorite thing and her best friend. Fluffy couldn't think of Katsuki being dead. She wouldn't forgive herself. Fluffy pushed Katsuki out of the way before Stuart could hit him. But it also broke the statue. Fluffy looks at Katsuki. "Are you okay?" Fluffy asked. "I might of bruised my back but it's no big deal." Katsuki said as he rubs his lower back. Fluffy then looks at her collection. Everything is broken. Even the statue. Fluffy had tears in her eyes and just started crying. Stuart left as the guilt inside was eating him whole. "Stuart-" "Don't talk to me right now Simon.." Stuart then swam back to the kingdom. Simon looks at Fluffy and swam with her. "Fluffy I'm so sorry this happened." Simon said as he tries to reach out to her. Fluffy set Simon's hand down. "You told him didn't you.." Fluffy mumbled. "I-It was on accident! I swear!" Katsuki got extremely pissed off at Simon. "And you just let watched. And don't pull "Stuart is the king" shit because you forgetting you're also king!" Fluffy shouted with tears. Simon flinched a tiny bit, but he knows Fluffy was right. He could've done something to stop Stuart but know it's too late. "Can you please leave.. I want to be alone.." Fluffy whispered. Katsuki and Simon both left the broken hideout.

Fluffy sobbed uncontrollably as she lays down on the floor, hugging herself. But she didn't know, an eel were watching her. "Poor child...you have a serious problem." The eel said as he came out of his hiding spot. Fluffy stopped crying and heard the voice she turns to see the dark eel with a dark purple aura

 Fluffy stopped crying and heard the voice she turns to see the dark eel with a dark purple aura