𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮

It was night and Izuku was playing on his flute. It was the song Fluffy sang when she saved him. Inko saw Izuku and went up to him. "Izuku. Maybe you found something than a dream girl. There's one in bones and flesh." She said as she looks up at Fluffy's window. Izuku looks up as well and he saw Fluffy brushing her hair with a fork. Izumi sighs and he looks at his flute. The he throws it at the ocean. He looks at Fluffy's window and he was about to walk back into the castle but he heard singing. He turns to see someone on the beach. Izuku takes a closer look and saw someone with brown hair and eyes. His eyes turned gold because of the shell necklace and how he's under a spell.

💔 𝒯𝒾𝓂ℯ𝓈𝓀𝒾𝓅 𝓉ℴ 𝓉𝒽ℯ ℳℴ𝓇𝓃𝒾𝓃 🐚

Denki flew to Fluffy's window shouting her name. Fluffy woke up and she yawns. "Congratulations! I just heard the news!" Denki shouted. Fluffy looks at Denki in confusion. "We did it!!!" Denki cheers as he danced in the bed. Fluffy was still confused. Denki saw her face and smirks. "Like you didn't know. The whole town is buzzin about the prince getting married!" Denki smiled. Fluffy thinks and she smiled happily. She jumped out of bed and spins. She kissed Denki's cheek and ran out of the room and ran downstairs. But Fluffy stops when she saw Izuku with...

Uraraka. In human form.

Fluffy's eyes widened in shock. "Well I guess I was wrong Izuku. If this is the mystery girl you've been talking about." Shoto said. "Congratulations miss." He said. "We wished to be married as soon as possible." Izuku said. Fluffy gasped silently. "Oh. Sure if you want. But does marriage take time?" Shoto asked. "This afternoon. The wedding ship departs at sunset." Izuku said. "As you wish, Prince Izuku." Shoto said. Uraraka hugs Deku's arm and looks at Fluffy and she smiles evilly. Fluffy has tears and ran off. Uraraka looks down at the same shell necklace that controlled Izuku and she snickers.

🌅 𝒯𝒾𝓂ℯ𝓈𝓀𝒾𝓅 𝓉ℴ 𝒮𝓊𝓃𝓈ℯ𝓉 💔

Organs were playing as the weeding ship leaves. Fluffy was crying silently on the dock. As Simon and Katsuki was trying to comfort her. "That damn round face. As soon as I see her I'll kill her." Katsuki growled. Fluffy continues to cry. "It's alright. Things will be alright Fluffy." Simon said as he hugs his little sister.

🪶 𝒲𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒦𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝒶𝓇𝒾 ⚡️

Denki was flying to the wedding ship as he sums the wedding March but then he heard something and went to a window. He shocked to see Uraraka

What a lovely little bride I'll make
My deed, I'll look divine
Things are working out
According to my ultimate design

Uraraka then threw a sharp pin in a statue's eye and laughs. Denki's nervously gulped at the sight.

Soon I'll have that little mermaid
And the ocean will be mine

Uraraka went to a mirror and laughs evily but then Denki sees that her reflection was Toga laughing. Kaminari realized it was Himiko in disguise he he flew away quickly calling out for Fluffy. Fluffy heard Denki calling her name and she looks up at him.

Denki landed and he tries to catch his breath. "I was flying- well of course I was flying..and I'm I saw the watch! The watch?" Fluffy and Simon looked at each other and back at Denki. Katsuki groans. "Spit it out!" He shouted. "WITCH! The sea witch! Himiko! Disguise as your sister! The prince is marry the sea witch in disguise!" Denki shouted. "Are you sure?" Simon asked. "Have I ever been wrong?! When it's important!" Denki shouted. Fluffy tries to think of something and looks at the boat that's sailing away and she remembers Toga's words.

"Before the sun sets on the third day..."

Fluffy dives into the water. "Katsuki! You get Fluffy onto that boat." Simon instructed. Katsuki nods and he goes in the water. Katsuki grabs Fluffy and he carries her then he swam to the ship. "I know Fluffy says she doesn't want him to know..but right now I have no choice." Simon said. He looks at Denki. "You find a way to stall the wedding." Simon said. Then Simon dives into the water and swam off. "Stall the wedd..." Denki thought of an idea and then he flew off.

Words: 733