𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

Fluffy was in the castle in a tub. A bubble of soap appears and Fluffy was about to touch it but then it pops. Fluffy smiles and scooped up some bubbles and started to blow to make them fly. "You poor thing." A maid with ginger hair and teal eyes said softly.

Then she softly poured warm water on Fluffy so she can rinse off

Then she softly poured warm water on Fluffy so she can rinse off. "We'll have you feeling better in no time." She said as she picked up the sail Fluffy was wearing. "I'll just...get this washed for you." The maid smiled. Then she put the sail in the a tub where other maids are washing clothing.

"You must have at least heard about this girl?" "No! Mr. Todoroki said-" "Oh when has Mr. Todoroki gotten anything right? I mean, really." "I mean she shows up in rags and doesn't speak. Not my idea of a princess." "If Prince Izuku is looking for a woman I know a couple that are high available."

"Do you a girl rescued you from drowning?" Queen Inko asked. Izuku nods yes. "I swear she's real. And once I find her in going to get to know her and marry her." Izuku said. Inko smiles. "Alright then. Whatever makes you happy." She said. "Thank you, mom." Izuku smiled.

Then Izuku and Inko heard small laughter. "Don't be shy. Come on." Maid Kendo chuckled. Fluffy hesitantly came out with a lovely outfit on.

 Fluffy hesitantly came out with a lovely outfit on

Izuku stares at Fluffy and he blushed. He had his lost for words. "You looks beautiful! Doesn't she look beautiful Izuku?" Ink smiled. "Y-Yes. You look wonderful. Izuku stuttered. Fluffy smiled bashfully with a small blush. Izuku leads Fluffy to the table and pulls out a chair for her. Fluffy smiles and sat on the chair. Izuku pushed the chair in and sat on his own chair.

"It's not often that we have such a lovely dinner guest." Inko said. Izuku nods in agreement.

Fluffy saw a fork on the table and smiled. Then she used the fork to brush her hair. Izuku and Inko looks at Fluffy in confusion. Fluffy noticed and puts the fork down then looks at the ground in embarrassment. Shoto came and Fluffy noticed he has a meerschaum pipe. Shoto noticed and looks at Fluffy. "I was just about to throw this-" But then Fluffy took the pipe and blew like it was an instrument. Ash gotten all over Shoto's face. "Away." Shoto finished his sentence. Inko giggles and Izuku laughs. He clears his throat to try to stay serious. "So sorry Shoto." Izuku said as he couldn't stop laughing. "Izuku. That's the first time I've seen you smile in weeks." Inko smiled. Fluffy heard and smiles. Kendo gave Shoto cloth and Shoto used it to get the smoke off.