𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮

Author's Note: I do not own The Little Mermaid or any of the photos and songs

Previously

Katsuki and Fluffy heard a loud noise and saw Simon trying to get untangled from Fluffy's things. "We're you spying on us?!" Katsuki asked with a glare. "No! I just came to see what you guys were doing." Simon lied a bit. "What is this stuff anyway?" He asked, as he finally got untangled. "It's my collection." Fluffy answered with a nervous smile. "Oh, you're collection...IF STUART KNEW ABOUT THIS THEN..THEN HE-" Then Katsuki swam up to Simon with a threatening glare. "You're not telling any about this." Katsuki growled. "Well I have to!" Simon was about to turn and leave, but Fluffy grabs his wrist. "Please Simon don't tell him! Stuart wouldn't understand.." Fluffy begged. Simon looked at the pleading eyes of his sister and sighs. "Fine I won't tell him." He said. Fluffy cheers and hugs Simon tight. "Thank you so much!" She smiled. Simon smiled a bit and pats Fluffy's head. "Alright Come on, let's take you home." Simon said as he takes Fluffy's hand. But Fluffy noticed it was getting darker and she looked up. It wasn't night, but something was blocking the sunlight. Simon noticed Fluffy's face and looks at her confused. "Fluffy?" Then Fluffy swam up. Simon and Katsuki follows her to see where she was going. Fluffy swam up to the surface and she saw...

And now

Fluffy swam up to the surface and she saw a ship with fireworks blowing up in the sky. Fluffy's eyes sparkled as she gasped in amazement. Katsuki and Simon swam up to the surface as well. "Oi, why did you-" Then Katsuki saw the ship and his eyes widened in amazement. Simon saw the ship as well and his eyes sparkled on how many colors are lit up at the night sky. Fluffy wanted a closer look so she started to swim near the boat. Katsuki noticed and started to follow her. Simon was still forced on the fireworks but then he saw Fluffy and Katsuki getting bc close to the ship and panicked. Simon started to call out for the two as he swam after them both. When Fluffy got close enough, she could hear laughter and music. Fluffy managed to climbing onto the ship and she took a peek to see what was going on. She saw humans playing music and dancing. With Simon, he saw Katsuki and grabbed his wrist. "OI! LET GO-" Simon shushed him. "You don't want to get caught by the humans." Simon whispered. "Now help me look for Fluffy." He said as he looks around. With Fluffy, she continues to observe the inside of the ship. Fluffy's eyes widened and blushed when she saw a human. He has a prince outfit on, green hair, emerald green eyes, and cute freckles. Fluffy felt like her world just paused for a second so she can admire how cute the human prince is. Fluffy felt her heart pounding loudly as her blush grew. But then Fluffy heard a voice to make her snap out of her trance. It was Denki.

"Hey Fluffy! It's quite a show in that ship huh-" Then Fluffy pulls Denki close to her. "Denki be quiet. They'll hear you." Fluffy whispered. Then she lets go of Denki. "Oooh I gotcha." Denki then hides next to Fluffy. "We're being intr..inter....intrepidaceoous." Denki whispered. "WE'RE OUT TO DISCOVER-". Fluffy shuts Denki's beak closed and then looks at the green haired prince. "Have you ever seen a human this close before? He's so cute." Fluffy sighed dreamily. Denki looks and saw the dog. "Is he the one playing the snarfblatt?" Denki asked. Fluffy nods as she sighs dreamily. "Yeah hes your rype." Denki smiled. Then a butler with red and white hair walks in the middle of the crowd. "Everyone quiet down. Is it now my honor to present our Prince Izuku Midoriya with a very..."special" birthday suprise." The butler said. "Aaw, you didn't have to do that Shoto kun." Izuku smiled."I know." Shoto said. A sailor took off the sheet which reveals a statue of Izuku but doesn't look...well...like him. Izuku blinks not knowing what to say. "Just pretend to like it." Shoto whispered to Izuku. "Um..wow Shoto kun..it's really...something." Izuku said with a nervous smile. "It wasn't my idea for this." Shoto said with no emotion. "But the wedding present will be better than this." Shoto said. Izuku blinks. "Wedding? I don't I haven't met the right girl yet." Izuku said. Izuku walks to the side of the ship. "The entire kingdoms wants you to see you with a bride. Even your mother wants you to be happy with someone." Shoto said as he follows Izuku. "Well if the right girl is out there I'd marry her. A-After getting to know her first." Izuku chuckled nervously. Fluffy was listening and smiles, imagining if she met Izuku face-to-face.

Thrn lighting struck as thunder rumbled. Then a sailor shouted that a hurricane is coming. Everyone started to run around, making sure the ship wont sink during this storm. Someone of the sailors and Izuku pills the sail roles so the sail can be away from the storm's path. Simon was panicking and then he saw Fluffy. "FLUFFY! COME DOWN HERE IT'S A HURRICANE!" Simon shouted. Fluffy saw Simon but hang onto a rope tight so she wont getnblown away. But as for Denki he screams as he got blown away by the wind. The waves got too big and washed some of the sailors overboard. Izuku ran to the helm of the ship and tries to steer the ship,out of the storm. Fluffy loss her grip and fell in the water. Simon and Katsu,I swam under the ship and went to Fluffy. "Are you okay?" Katsuki asked consernly. "Come on. We need to get out of here." Simon said as he took Fluffy's hand. Fluffy yanks her hand away and swam upt o the surface again, ignoring the calls of her brother and friend. Lighting struck the ship's sail and it caught on fire. Fluffy gasped at the sight and th4 ship hit a rock, causing more people to fall overboard, even the prince. Fluffy swam quickly and she looks for Izuku. Then she finds him sinking into the water. Fluffy swam under water and grabs Izuku and quickly swam up to the surface so he can breath

Timeskip brought to you by concerned Kacchan

The storm was over and Fluffy was sitting on a beach with Izuku next to her, still unconscious. Denki flew next to Fluffy as she looks at Izuku's face. "Is he...dead?" Fluffy asked Denki. Denki opens Izuku's eye to see if he lost the color. Thrn he went to to his feet and put it against Denki's ear. Denki then frowns as he put the foot down. "I cant hear any heartbeat..." Denki said sadly. "Denki look! He's breathing!" Fluffy said as she smiled. She saw Izuku's chest moving up and down. "Hes so beautiful." Fluffy mumbled as she gently cups Izuku's face

What would I give to live where you are?
What would I pay to stay here beside you?

Simon swam a bit closer to the surface. She noticed Fluffy's face looking at Izuku and his jaw dropped. Katsuki put Simon's jaw up as he watches

Where would we walk, where would we run
If we could stay all day in the sun?
Just you and me, and I could be
Part of your world

Izuku's eyes opened and all he could see what Fluffy's face. He blushed at how beautiful she was. Then Fluffy heard a voice and quickly went to the water. Izuku sat up and only saw a tail fin going in the water. "Prince Midoriya!" Shoto shouted. He saw Izuku and walks to him then helped him up. "There you are. Everyone thought you were dead." Shoto said. "A girl..rescued me." Izuku said. Shoto looks at Midoriya confusedly. "She has the most beautiful voice. Her hands were on my face and her skin felt so soft." Izuku said with a dreamily smile and a blush. Maybe you swallowed too much seawater. "Come on. Your mother is extremely worried about you." Shoto said as he takes Izuku to the castle.

With Fluffy and the two boys

The three was watching near by and Simon was panicking. "L-Let's just try to forget this whole thing every happened. Stuart must never know about this." Simon said. "You don't tell him. She won't tell him. I won't tell him. That way he'll stay in peace." Simon smiled nervously. Fluffy then  sat on a rock as the waves waved in the water

I don't know when, I don't know how
But I know something's starting right now
Watch and you'll see, someday I'll be
Part of your world
Wooooorrrrrlllld

It little did Fluffy know...an eel was watching her with their yellow glowing eye

Words: 1516