Chapter 2

"Game on."

—o—

"Good to know you still never back down from a challenge, Miss Savre. I wish you luck...and strength. We both know you'll need it." Stefania grinned, as she innocently ran her fingertips along the blonde's arm. The simple touch was enough to make Danielle moan yet again, but she didn't wanna give the CEO the satisfaction of making her moan twice. Although, she wasn't much in control of the goosebumps the rose on her skin, which were enough for Stefania to smile proudly.

She finally moved out of the blonde's way, the latter practically rushing out as she did. She had felt herself getting light headed just by the tension in the room.

Danielle scurried to the elevator, rapidly clicking the button as if that was going to make it come up any quicker. She tapped her feet anxiously, begging for the elevator to reach their floor before the 'she' devil could join her.

She continued clicking the button, until the sound of heels clinking against the vinyl flooring reached her ears. "Bella, it's a button not the G-Spot that the more repeatedly you click, the faster it'll come." speak of the devil, and she doth appear.

Stefania laughed at herself and came up behind the woman, gently resting her palms on the blonde's hips. She lowered herself to whisper in her ear, "Unless...you were thinking about something else."

Danielle swatted her hands away and turned to look back at her, "You touch me again and it won't end well." she warned, a fiery look in her blue eyes. The Italian lifted both of her hands up and smiled viciously.

Danielle was contemplating if she should wait for the elevator or climb down 19 levels. For her, even the long 19 levels of stairway seemed much more tolerable than being in the same elevator with her ex for a few minutes.

She wasn't left with much choice when she heard a 'ding' and the elevator's doors slid open. The couple walked into the empty elevator, the blonde standing as far as possible from Stefania. To eliminate the awkwardness between them, the older woman started whistling the tune to a song that sounded very familiar to Danielle.

She blushed profusely once she realized what song the CEO was whistling to. It was 'Earned It' by The Weeknd, which was not only an explicit song in itself, but the prime reason behind her blush being that, that song was in their 'sex playlist'. Not to mention, their favourite one too.

Danielle knew the exact motives of the other woman, and she was desperately waiting for the elevator's doors to open. For once today, her prayers were answered and the door opened.

Danielle hurried her way out before Stefania even had a chance to make a snarky comment about her red face. Although, the CEO rather enjoyed the blonde leading the way.

"See you tomorrow, bambina. Have a wonderful night!'' she called out before heading to her own car. Danielle did hear her, but chose to not respond as she got inside her own car. She had always liked it when the Italian used to call her 'bella' or 'bambina'. Now these same names stung her, but in a way that she didn't really mind.

"Ughh...why does she still have an effect on me?!" she asked herself and angrily slammed her hands on either sides of the steering wheel. All of sudden her phone started to ring, 'Baby B' the name displayed. She accepted the call and put it on speaker, as she put the car in drive.