Whore

Makenna spun around seeing Rafe stand up. "Why do you care?" Makenna shot back "I-I don't" Rafe muttered. He surely did care, he couldn't stand seeing her with anyone else, especially a 'pogue'.
"Sure seems like you do buddy" JJ said has they had all turned around to face Rafe "It's fine JJ let's just go" Makenna said walking away with the rest of her friends.

       "So whose next? John B, cause I hear he likes to sleep around, you two have that in common, 'whore' Rafe had a angry look upon his face "You don't get to call me a whore.." Makenna shot back getting closer to Rafe. Boy was she pissed off. "When I met you I had thought I had found the person I was going to spend the rest of my life with" Makenna's voice began to shake "I was DONE, so all the boys, all the bars and all the obvious daddy issues, 'who cared?' Because I was DONE!" Makenna's eyes began to water, her wiping them not wanting to let Rafe be satisfied seeing her cry. Every one was staring at her as she was telling Rafe off. "You left me." Makenna continued "You said it was all a dare and made out with someone in front of ME!" Makenna was so pissed off "I'm so-" Rafe began "Save it Rafe" Makenna said before running out the door as her friends followed.

    "Makenna wait!" JJ shouted running after her, eventually catching up to her, placing his hand on his shoulder. Stopping her from running "I-I can't do it anymore" Makenna started crying, into JJ's chest "Shh shh it's gonna be ok" JJ tried to comfort the obvious heart broken Makenna "But is it?" Makenna couldn't take the pain anymore. Just when she thought she could have a nice day out Rafe had to ruin it. She hated him, but hated herself even more for still loving him a bit inside.

      Makenna had finally calmed down. JJ walked her home "Thank you JJ" Makenna began to walk towards her front door "No problem, want me to come in?" JJ didn't want her to be alone as she was so fragile "No sorry I just wanna be alone right now" Makenna said looking at the ground "No need to be sorry it's alright, catch you later?" JJ said before hugging Makenna "Yeah catch you later" Makenna pulled away from the hug waving JJ goodbye as he walked back home.

    Makenna walked into her house, it was silent, per usual. She closed the door behind her pushing her back against the door, sliding down to the floor. Makenna began to sob once again.

    About an hour later of Makenna constantly crying she had collected her self, standing up and walking to the kitchen for some water.

     Makenna spun to her living room sliding door as it slid open. Rafe walked in quietly closing it behind him.