Rejection

Instead to go back to her apartment, Freya found herself at the nearest park. She sat at an empty bench and looked at the playing kids. She is not supposed to be here. She supposed to be at her apartment, locking herself. So why she is here? When she can't find any answer, she only sigh then remembered what happened between her and Mr Kwon.

She is no longer DJ Goddess.

With that thought, she wanted to cry. As much as she wanted to blame that man, she could not. After all, the problem is her.

She roam her eyes round until two kids caught her attention. It was a twin girl actually. They are so much alike.

Just like her and Freija.

Then memories from their childhood suddenly entered her mind. Their parents died because of house fire when they were only eight years old. They maybe still young that time but they will never forgot what happened that tragic night.

Since their house was small, the accident caused them for having Claustrophobia because all of them got locked up. Though they were still able to get out from their house, their parents eventually died due to suffocation. Freya and her twin end up living at an orphanage and her twin become a center of bullying so she was always there for her twin. Protecting Freija by all means. After they finished middle school, they escaped the orphanage and start to live by their own. They were studying and working at the same time.

Their world revolved around with each other only until Eros came into their life. She still remembers how was it to fall in love at first sight. Unfortunately, he ends up liking her twin instead. She was secretly devastated but instead to get mad at them, she chose to move on from her feelings with Eros. She slowly distanced herself from them. When her twin died because of saving her, Freya locked herself. She felt so lost so she separated herself from others. But her hobby of listening to a radio program every night somehow lifted her up to continue living.

When her attention went back to the twins, her chest pound hard as she saw her twin standing beside them. Her twin was smiling gently but when she blinks her eyes, her twin is nowhere to be found. She bows her head as tears start to form. Was that a fragment of her imagination only?

Then she got startled as her phone suddenly rings. Freya frowns as it was an unknown number. Could it be Mr Kwon? With that thought, her chest pound hard again and immediately answer the call.

"Hello?"

"Is this Freya?"

She was unexpectedly disappointed to hear a woman's voice. "Yeah. Who is this?"

"This is Chaigne, from KEA. Mr Kwon's secretary." Once more, her chest pound hard. "Well, I got your number from Aleena and I called to inform you that Mr Kwon now agreed to your concern."

It surprised her. Big time. "Really?" Relief flooded her system. She will still be DJ Goddess.

"Yes."

"Why? I mean why did he change his mind?"

"He simply wanted you."

For some reason, Freya found herself blushing. What the hell.

"The rest of the contract remains the same like you have to undergo in voice acting lesson but he will discuss it personally to you."

It seems she have no choice. She is going to be a voice actress. "Alright but can you please tell to the person who will be my coach about my privacy issue?"

"Of course."

She inhales deeply. "Thanks. Guess I won't be a jobless person anymore."

Chaigne laugh. "I guarantee you that you won't regret being part of KEA."