Jealousy

After the doctor confirmed that Freya was bearing triplets, Apollo became too protective with her. She was really grateful for it but sometimes her husband was being paranoid. Her every move must be even reported to him.

"Our boss was quite overreacting. Don't you think?" Aleena said after Apollo left. He always accompanies her at the station before going back to his office since the doctor's confirmation. And it's been two weeks already.

She giggled. "He was just too worried. After all, we are going to have triplets."

Aleena chuckled. "By the way, the organizer of Roubin's movie red carpet premiere called me again this afternoon and I confirmed your attendance already."

She nodded. The event will be tomorrow night. "It's almost Christmas already."

Aleena smiled. "Yeah and in few weeks, another year will come."

Freya only smiled back. As she started to prepare for her work, Apollo sent her a message. Be careful, my love. She smiled at his new endearment. Her husband never fails to make her smile.

After her work ended, Apollo is already waiting for her at the couch. "Hey."

He smiled then wrapped his one arm on her lower back and pressed his lips on her. "I missed you."

She was about to answer but a fake cough stops her. She looked at Aleena then giggled. "What is it?"

Aleena rolled her eyes. "I'll go ahead now."

She laugh softly. "Take care."

"Good night, boss."

"Night." After Aleena left, Apollo grinned at her. "You supposed to say something earlier."

She giggled. "I missed you too." Then she kissed his chin. "We will be attending Roubin's event tomorrow night."

He snorted. "Yeah. He texted me this morning to pester me again."

She laugh then cling into his arms while rubbing her side against him. "Let's go home, hubby."

His eyes grew darker and just pulled her. As they ride the elevator, Freya hold him tightly. They've been riding this elevator regularly but she still somehow afraid. Her fear in being confined in a not so big space still frightens her but since Apollo was always with her, that fear is slowly lessening so she knew that at the right time, that fear will eventually be gone.

As soon as they reached their apartment, Apollo immediately carry Freya to their room. On the next day she woke up, a phone is ringing. She groan lightly as it was Jiyong's. Then she heard something at their bathroom, he must be showering so Freya checks who the caller is and frowned as the number is not registered then out of curiosity, she answered the call.

"Can I speak to Mr Kwon?"

Her frown goes deeper as it was woman's voice. "He is busy at the moment. Can I help you on something?"

"Is this Chaigne?"

That question made her to arch an eyebrow as the caller sounds suspicious. Or maybe because she just awaken so she was feeling like this. Or maybe she was just overreacting. "No. I am his wife and who are you?"

The caller gasped lightly. "Oh sorry to disturb. My name is Natalia. Please tell him that I called."

Before she even got to react, the line went dead. She was about to throw his phone but their bathroom's door suddenly opens so instead, she abruptly tossed the phone into him.

"What happened?"

She glared at him. "Some Natalia woman called."

He frowned. "Natalia?"

She only snorted then was about to walk towards the door of their room but she found him holding her arm. "What?"

His eyes spark in amusement. "The woman that called was the secretary of a business associate."

She arched an eyebrow. "Why her number is not registered on your phone?"

He chuckled. "Maybe she used a new number this time."

She rolled her eyes. "Whatever." Then she arched an eyebrow again as he smiled widely. "What?"

He grinned. "Are you jealous, my love?"

She stopped for a moment as she realized what reaction she just had. This pregnancy must be the reason. She used not to feel this kind of emotion before. This is the first time she felt insecure because of another woman. "Why would I?"

He smirked. "Yeah. Why would you?" Then he pulled her against him. Oh boy. He smelled so good and he is only wearing his boxers so she could feel him. "You're being cute, my love."

She pout. "Stop making fun of me."

He laugh. "I am not. You were just really cute a while ago." Then he kissed her cheek. "Still mad at me?"

Her face flush. "I am not mad. I was just..." Then her face flush more as he gave her a wide smile. "I am not jealous! Okay?"

He laugh again. "Okay okay."

She glared at him then looked away as she realized that she really acted jealous then he puts his hand under her chin then makes her look up at him. He is having these kind expressions on his face that is making her heart to thump wildly. Then he leans down and kisses her hard on the lips. Her breathing stops for a moment and felt all her pulses are pounding throughout her body then she pushed him away so she can catch her breath. "I am not jealous." Now she sounded like she is convincing herself.

He only smirked then he bends down again and kisses her passionately this time. Her arousal heightens then she kissed him back as his tongue churns inside her mouth. She next feels his hands paw at her bare breasts over her night dress and she moan as he squeezed them both. It even nearly made her to buckle. "You are not jealous, my love."

Her face turns bright red as he is obviously teasing her then she lightly gasped as he carries her to their room. Then he sit down to the bed while he locked her between his legs so she is standing in front of him. With shaking fingers, she removed her night dress and feels her core's involuntarily clench when he looked at her hungrily as his face was just right in front of her very sensitive breasts. Then a mini pleasure wave surges through her as he closes his eyes while he takes one of her breasts into his mouth and begins to suck. He grabs her arms and pulls her body close and holds her in place. She moan and her knees feel weak then she moan louder as he sucks on the other breast. Then she started to pant heavily when his face goes down to her little bump and her eyes became teary as he pour soft kisses around her little bump.

"I can't wait to see these three little punks."

She giggled. "The doctor is not that sure yet if they are going to be all boys."

He only smirked as he pulls her panties down and off her legs. She is now shivering and trying to keep from hyperventilating as soon as she got naked then he sets her on the middle of the bed. When he kneels between her legs, her heart start to thump wildly and thumped more as he pulls her towards him then remove his boxers. He reaches in with his whole hand into her core and she moan loudly as he inserted his middle finger inside her then her moan got covered by his mouth as he kissed her hard while he rubs her rhythmically until she twitch with pleasure and feel an orgasm building up and surge through her as he moves on her with his expert finger. He broke off their kiss and stared at her while breathing heavily too. Then her back arches and grunt loudly as she knew that she is almost there. But he seems he doesn't want her to come on his hand as he suddenly remove his hand on her core and immediately parted her legs and before she got the chance to digest what he is planning to do, his hardness shoved inside her. She yell as a strong orgasm grips her once more while he gasps. She tried to relax her back and open her eyes to look at him. His eyes are full of desire. "Oh God, Freya." He says huskily then moves his hands up her body and stops at her breasts. Since she discovered her pregnancy, she noticed that these breasts of her became too sensitive. He massages them with his hands as he thrusts into her deeper. Oh boy. She is now hyperventilating beneath him. Then he suddenly start thrusting in and out of her slowly but deeply. She gasped as pleasure begins to build inside her. Her husband is definitely going to take her heights of ecstasy.

She hold his forearms as he feels her breasts and move into her. Now she is in between of moaning and panting then she looked in his eyes as he looks in her. He looks enthralled and slightly disheveled but he still looked good in her eyes then she run her fingers up and down his arms as he continue to move into her. He shivers and closes his eyes as he puts his hands on her waist to get a better grip on her then he move into her harder. She closed her eyes as well then just feel him when he starts shoving himself in and out of her more rapidly and frantically. Their groans surrounded their room with his each thrust and she feel him hitting the pleasure spots hard inside her and she moan loudly together with him.

She cling into him tightly as she is sure that she will explode from the pleasure. Then she feel it bubble up and clench him inside her as ecstasy rips through her. She yell with pleasure and heard him gasp and she open her eyes then looked hazily at him as he exploded inside her while grunting loudly.

They are both out of breath as Apollo pulls himself out of Freya and collapsed on the bed. He groans then he hold her tightly in his arms and feeling his warmth against her is so heavenly. Then shivers run throughout her body as he slides his hands down to her butt and squeezes her butt cheeks.

"I hope our triplets are just fine."

She giggled then lifted her head to look at him. "I hope so."

He smirked then bent down his head to kiss her then he puts his hands in her hair and looked at her in the eye. "Next time, I'll be gentle. I don't want you and the triplets to get hurt because of my desire for you."

She laugh softly then she lay her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes and slowly, she fall asleep. As she open her eyes, she stirred up and smiled as Apollo is watching her while standing on the bathroom's door. "What time is it?"

"Almost lunch. Get up, my love. You need to get bathed then we will have our lunch."

She only lazily stand up then they bathed together. While having their lunch, Apollo's phone ring and she frowned when he mentioned that woman's name.

"Yes, that's right. Chaigne and I will expect you and your boss next week then." Then he grinned at her as she snorted. "It's fine." Then his grin grew wider when the call ended. "You are not jealous, my love."

She rolled her eyes. "Yes. I am not."

He only smirked. After they eat, he volunteered to wash the dishes while she rested at the couch. Since she was not doing anything, she research about this pregnancy hormones on her phone. After reading some information about it, she groan inwardly as she is beginning to hate whatever this pregnancy hormones is giving her.

"What are you looking at?"

She got startled as she didn't notice that Apollo is already on her front. "Nothing important." Then she immediately tucked her phone beside her.

He chuckled then seated beside her and she gasped as he suddenly lean towards her to get her phone. "Oh really?"

"Give me that!" She was about to snatch her phone but he lifted his hand.

"You're hiding something from me, my love. I don't like that."

She stopped for a moment then sigh as she realized that she is being bitchy. "It is nothing big. I just researched something."

Then his eyes spark in amusement while checking her phone. "So your pregnancy is causing your jealousy."

"I already said that I am not jealous!"

He laugh then pulled her against him. "Why don't you just admit it? I won't get mad anyway."

She pout. "I don't like being jealous. It is not me."

He grinned. "But I like it."

She stopped for a moment. "Seriously?"

He nodded then buried his face on the crook of her neck. "It was somehow refreshing to see you being jealous."

"You're weird. Other men would definitely not want a nagging wife."

He chuckled then her body shivers as he planted a kiss on her skin. "But I am not that other man. Get jealous, nag me, I would love that." Then he lifted her head. "Because it's you."

She stared dumbfounded at him until she smiled then cupped his face. "I love you, Apollo."

He smiled back then cupped the back of her head. "I love you too, my love."

As his face lean towards her, Freya closed her eyes and wait for her husband's lips.