Confession

On the days that Freya didn't see Apollo, she can't believe herself that she actually missed him. It seems that the messages and calls between them were not enough. And that kiss, she can't wipe it off from her system.

Oh boy. She hoped that getting close with him will not lead her to something unnecessary.

"Freya?" She blinked her eyes when she heard Aleena's voice. "You okay? You suddenly spaced out."

"Yeah. I just remembered something."

"You can go home alone? Or do you want me to accompany you?"

She shakes her head. "I am fine. You can go ahead now."

Aleena eyed her suspiciously but thankfully did not comment anything. "Alright. See you."

After Aleena left, Freya inhale deeply. There is nothing to worry about. Stop being paranoid. She scolded herself.

Later on, she went out from their office building and starts to drive to her favorite restaurant when she received a message from Apollo.

I bought some foods. Just go home directly.

Her chest pound hard. Is he waiting for her? With that thought, her chest pound even harder. Then nervously replied, okay. And she was looking forward to see him again.

As she reached her apartment, she sent him a message stating that she left her door unlocked.

While having a shower, she found herself blushing as she realized that her message made her sound like they were having a secret affair. Oh boy. And knowing him, he will definitely tease her for that which he really did upon seeing her.

"I did not know that you are this kind of woman."

She rolled her eyes. "Now you know." Then she checks her dining table, everything has been prepared already. "Do we have another companion?" She said as it seems that the food was good for more than two people.

He grinned then seat in her front. "All of these are my favorite and I got too lazy to choose so I bought everything. Have a feast, Ms Park."

She chuckled then they both start to eat. "Why are you still up at this hour?"

"I was asleep earlier but I dreamt that my stomach is growling."

She laugh. "So dreams do come true." She did not ask how he was able to order as she knew that he had his own ways.

He smirked. "Of course." Then they started to eat. "By the way, how's your acting lesson?"

She smiled. "Quite challenging but it was fun." Well, the training was not really intended for her to become an actress. It was more on training her voice to 'act' as her mentor says that she has huge potential.

"Great. BBS has been bugging me for the past days because they really wanted you to be part of their upcoming drama."

"But I just started my training, can they still wait?"

"Definitely. You still have two months anyway."

She only nodded. That company offered her with a special role that requires her voice and it was for some scenes only.

"So am I going to tell them that you agreed?"

She nodded. "What would be the set up?"

"You are going to report at their office to record your scenes and now you are in, I am going to warn them that they shouldn't cause you trouble while you are on their building."