Home (Rated)

Freya is in between of being nervous and excited because in few minutes, Apollo will become her husband. Until now, she couldn't believe that she is actually going to get married and the most ironic thing is that she and Apollo only knew each for months but it seems they already knew each other for so long.

"Earth to Freya."

She blinked then smiled apologetically to Aleena. "What were you saying?"

Aleena chuckled. "We will start in fifteen minutes."

When Eros entered the room, Aleena immediately excused herself and went to the other table so Freya frowned at Eros. "Did you do something?"

He chuckled. "It's the other way around." Then he smiled. "You're beautiful."

Her face flush. "Thank you."

"Freija is surely rejoicing wherever she is right now."

She laugh softly. "What about you?"

He smirked. "Better ask your friend."

Her eyes widen then looked at Aleena who is now glaring at Eros. "You are not telling me anything."

"Because there is nothing to tell." Then she walks towards us and hit Eros' arm. "You jerk, stop making lies." After he laugh, Aleena looked back at Freya. "We are going to start now. When the instrumental song plays, we will go to our seats and go out minutes after."

Freya frowned. "Is that really necessary? I can go out with you both."

Aleena rolled her eyes. "Sometimes, you're hopeless." Then she arched her eyebrow at Eros. "Don't just stand there, do your task."

He chuckled then went to the other table and as soon as the music starts to play, the two immediately left Freya. She inhale many times before she starts to walk towards the garden of Apollo's mother. Since this is not really the usual traditional wedding, she is not holding any flower. Instead, her bracelet was personalized with a big white daisy as the design. Her veil was used to tie her hair then she wore a very simple sleeveless white wedding gown that reaches the middle of her legs and for the first time, she wore stilettos. A three inched silver stilettos that compliments her overall dress up. If Aleena fixed her hair, Chaigne did her makeup. So she really feels grateful for these two and she promised to herself that one day, she'll repay their kindness.

Freya is almost at the garden when she touched her necklace. A gift from Freija when they turned eighteen. Frei, wherever you are, I hope you're watching me. I love you and I will always miss you.

As she stepped in, her chest start to rumble especially when she meets Apollo's eyes. Everything seems surreal and when he grasped her hand, she instantly feels emotional. Maybe because of the way he looks at her. It was kind of stare that made her realize that she is marrying the right man.

When the priest start to officiate the ceremony, everything the priest says become blurred because her whole being focused on Apollo until the priest announced that they are officially husband and wife.

Then these so-called stomach butterflies strike Freya when Apollo cupped her face with a glint of amusement in his eyes. Their first kiss as a husband and wife was brief but she knew it contains silent promise that he'll do more once they are alone.

"Congratulations!" Apollo's mother hugged Freya then Apollo. "You both really made us happy but don't make us wait too long to have a grandchild, okay?"

Apollo chuckled. "Remember the contract."

His mother pout. "Then burn it."

Apollo laugh then encircled his hand around Freya's waist. "Let me enjoy my wife first."