Neighbor

As the CEO of Kwon Entertainment Agency (KEA), Apollo is always thinking how the business is going to last as the competition was very crucial and the last thing he wanted to do is to disappoint his parents. No matter how kind they were to him, he must work hard. Always.

"Dear, did you already find a new apartment?" Athena, his Mother asked him.

He nodded. "Dareus found it and the other guys will move with me too. They will occupy the other doors." His friends were surely crazy ones. The first plan that they will only help him to move his things but when they learned that there are two more vacant apartments, they decided to move with him too with no particular reason. Good thing, the apartment can accommodate them.

"Son, why don't you just go back here? This house is too big for us." His Father, Zeus said.

"I can't risk your privacy again." There is an incident that a woman he slept with once went here and telling them she was carrying his child. Of course he didn't believe her as he met her at a club only where she was working and it was just a one night stand. He doesn't even know her name. And hell, he knew how to protect himself as it was not the first time that a woman come to him, telling that he is the Father of her child.

"It's not your fault. That woman was simply trying to dig gold. Just like the others." His Mom said while giggling.

He and his Dad chuckled. "Mom, I don't want to disobey you but it is better this way."

"Hon, let him be." His Dad immediately stopped her when she was about to protest. "He was here every week anyway and he already had this some kind of crazy fans."

Apollo only smirked. Aside from being the youngest CEO in entertainment industry, he was a bachelor too so even he was not a celebrity, he managed to have his own fans because of his appearance. Though there are lots of advantages, there are disadvantages too. He should always on top of his head as the paparazzi were following him as well. Kissing different woman, making different woman cry, denying that he is the Father of different woman's child. And the most worst of it, he was once accused of harassing an ex-trainee from his own company. An ex-trainee that he only once saw inside their building. Apparently, he won the case as that girl was obviously trying to get money from him.

So he made a rule for his own benefit: Dating someone from the company is strictly prohibited.

The other purpose of this self-rule was a reminder for him as there are lots of pretty women at his company. Especially the younger ones. He must always remember that they were the key to his company growth so definitely there will be no monkey business.

Thankfully, for the last two years, he was strong enough to avoid temptations thus he was not in any headline anymore as he has been cautious and so careful with his personal activities.

"Fine. How's your plan on launching a new artist this year?" His Mom asked.

"Well, I am eyeing a certain radio host named DJ Goddess."

Her eyes twinkle. "I knew her! Your Dad and I always listening to her every single night. She is good."

Apollo grinned. "Her program was about counselling, are you two fighting?"

She rolled her eyes. "Your Dad and I were already too old for petty fights, her program was just simply good and she is a goddess like her code name."

"How come you can say that she was really like her code name? I know no one saw her personally, except some staff of course."

"Her voice is the evidence."

"It's not an enough basis."

"You're so mean!" It made him and his Dad laugh. "Let's make a bet. She is beautiful."