Happiness (Rated)

In few days, Freya will return as DJ Goddess and Apollo was not quite ecstatic about how her attention will be divided in being a wife, a mother and a career woman. Darn it. He knew of course that he was being a jerk because of the way he feels but he was just really jealous because he knew that it is not only the two of them anymore. What a prick he really is.

"Meeting adjourned." After he said that, Chaigne and Aleena stretches their bodies a bit while his wife only smiled. They talked about the upcoming one week celebration of Nights With Me because it's been airing for more than five years already and since Freya took her break for three months, they obviously missed celebrating on the actual date of anniversary so they will celebrate it on the upcoming week. It was also be Freya's official return as DJ Goddess.

"See you Boss on Monday."

He only nodded at Chaigne. After she left, Aleena stand up. "See you on Monday, Freya."

His wife smiled at her. "See you."

When they were alone, Apollo kissed Freya's lips quickly. "Let's go home?"

She kissed his cheek in return. "Give me few more minutes." After a while, she lifted her bag. "Let's go."

He only chuckled then get the bag from her. When they reached home, he just inhale deeply as Freya directly went to the triplets' room who were playing with themselves. Luckily, their boys were quite behave whether they are around or not. After placing Freya's bag at their room, he quickly changed his clothes then went back to their triplets' room then lean his back at the door while looking at Freya and he found himself smiling. Because she looked happy. Well, it's time to accept that he is not her only love anymore. "My love, get change. I'll handle them."

She turned around then smiled as she walked towards him. "I asked the nannies to stay this weekend."

He frowned. "Why? Are you sick?"

She chuckled then encircled her arm with his. "Because I'll be busy again, I wanted to have a whole day date with my husband."

A grin automatically broke off from his lips. "I like that."

She giggled then kissed his cheek. "It's settled then."

On the next day, Apollo and Freya were out for the whole day then before going home, she asked him to bring her to the place where they always do stargazing.

"It's really been a while since we last went here." The car's ceiling was open and they were both lying on the seats while looking at the sky then he felt she shifted her position so he did the same and they both stared to each other until she smiled. "I missed being here with you."

He smiled back then get her hands. "Me too."

Then she looked at the sky again while smiling. "I can't believe that it's been five years already since I became DJ Goddess."

He chuckled while he remained his eyes on her. "Are you ready for your one week celebration?"

She nodded then looked back at him. "But I'm nervous."

He chuckled again. "Why?

She pout. "It's been three months already and it feels like this is my first time again."

He smirked. "That sounds familiar."

Her face flush. She said similar words when they started to make love again two months ago. "Jerk."

He laugh. "Anyways, you'll be fine. I am just here."

She smiled again. "I love you, Apollo."

He grasped her hands then kissed them. "I love you too, my love."