Elements

This ain't an actual chapter but I promise I'll update soon. So, you must be wondering what this is, well this is to just clarify which elements of psycho pass are here in this A.U. so here's the list and ur welcome to request more! Here it is-

1_Dominators( they use info from sybil to rate the ghoul and warn and inform the ccg investigators and instead of having different modes they have only 2 modes , lethal eliminator and kagune mode, dats right cause whats Tokyo Ghoul without quinques right?)

2_Sibyl System ( it isn't a group of brains as in pscho pass but an A.I. that controls distribution of investigators, decides the rank of a ghoul and alerts investigators of threats in their area using the dominators)

3_Holograms(they pretty much do what they originally did in psycho pass, I just added them cause why not)

4_Cyborgs( again, they do what they originally did , but only investigators and victims of ghoul attacks are allowed to add mechanical limbs also disease struck victims of paralysis and such obviously)

5_Comufield( does what it does but dis one be more like SAO cause I personally thought it was creepy in psycho pass, I mean really that shit was creeeepyy, but still)

6_Super oats( just cause)

7_Wardrobe thing ( ")

8_Droids ( obviously)

And dats kinda it, I'm using only Tokyo Ghoul characters, sorry to all who were expecting akane and the like, and I'll gladly intro more elements upon request or just by myself. K bye, btw I'm a dude so I'll have more perspective from kaneki's side but I'll still try to do touka and the others, k? So dis is MelloDragon signin' out , I'll increase ma rate of updates after a week cause dis is supposed to be my life's most important week cause boards, all my Indian bros and fems understand, yeah dat right I'm Indian, So? Take it to the judge.

P.S. Do not read this again with a stereotypical Indian accent cause I sound more like sam from tron legacy or like ichijo from nisekoi (anime).