I won't let anyone eat -you-

Tres bien, ah the aroma, ah, aaaaaahhhhhhhhhahahahhahahahahahahahhahhaahaahaaaaa, ( gut kicks tuskiyama) "Shut the f*** up, your creepiness is scaring away the the readers!", looks to the reader " ah sorry you had to read all that, I kinda didn't know what to write in the usual a/n but anyway, here's the chapter!"(*laughs nervously pointing towards the chapter's first line*)
......................................................................

The Model like person stands in the doorway, lightly waving his hands toward his face in an attempt to heighten the aroma of the coffee shop.

Kaneki looks on towards the direction of the stranger while Touka looks at the Unwelcome visitor in utter disgust.

"The heck are you doing here, Tsukiyama?"

"Ah, Touka-chan, long time no see, still as cold as ever I see, but I guess that's what I like about you."

"Shut up you pig! You disgust me."

Kaneki feels jealous at the thought of this man being his opponent, and possibly being a past lover of Touka.

His thoughts are interrupted by the purple haired man calling out to him, " hey you, eyepatch!"

Kaneki was aware that he was the only eyepatched person in the whole room, but it did'nt matter, Kaneki Looked around and then accepted the obvious.

The man apparently sniffed the air and then left, abruptly.

Touka's disgusted look was even more defined now.
Skip to The point where Kaneki has been taken to the gourmet hideout.

Kaneki gets out of the shower and puts on his clothes,and walks up to his clothes sent by Tsukiyama, as he picks them up something shiny catches his eyes,

He walks up to it and pulls it out.

It was a dominator.

'But how, is Tsukiyama working with the doves?',

His thoughts ended midway as the door suddenly started to open, in a hurry, he put it in his coat's inside pocket.

It was Tsukiyama's butler who politely asked Kaneki to get seated at the dinner table.

Kaneki complied fearing being caught.

When he got seated at the table, a masked woman brought out some food and went away quietly.

As Kaneki got ready to dig into the flesh .

He felt his seat move, he looked down, perplexed to see the floor move.

He only then noticed the roof open and heard the cheers of the people above.

He was very confused but one thing was certain, this was not a private dinner.

His eyes widened in shock as Someone in a crescent mask announced that he would be their dinner, everything after that was white noise.

Kaneki thought everything over and felt the earth rumble beneath his shivering feet.

He looked to his left, nothing, then to his right and saw a giant move towards him screaming, he had a saw shaped blade in his hands.

Kaneki sprinted, his brain wasn't numb enough to block out common sense.

The giant kept coming after him, he kept running until his legs grew tired and he slammed into a wall.

The giant kept swinging his sword, kaneki kept dodging. Then He saw an opening and took a risk,

He made it outta the corner , but tripped into a pool of blood, his nasal cavity was filled with the smell of blood.

His kakuja activated, blood rushed to his brain, he had control, he unravelled his kakuja and sent 3 tentacles towards the giant.

Too slow for him, Kaneki's tentacles got chopped off.

He screamed in pain but jumped back with his remaining tentacle.

Almost instinctively, kaneki withdrew the Dominator, and consecutively shot the giant in his chest.

The Enemy metamorphosized into a big pile of flesh jelly.

Kaneki was too pumped to let this opportunity go so he got up to run.

But Tsukiyama landed behind him and tried to convince him that it was a joke, but Kaneki just got surprised and shot his arm.

Tsukiyama's arm blew off, but he didn't even flinch, Kaneki then kicked him and then jumped into the crowd, anyone in his way would become jelly, that much was understood by all. Kaneki escaped quickly through a window and ran down the street, gun in hand, his kakuja returned to normal and he slowly began the trudge to Anteiku, knowing that if the cameras saw him, he was dead.

Back at the feeding ground, Tsukiyama looked at his arm, knowing that this one won't grow back. He laughed and made up his mind," aahh Kaneki kun, I won't let anyone else eat you, you are a rare delight, a one eyed, haha, I will enjoy eating you."

..............creepiness emanates......................
A/N : srry for small chapter and late update, I was busy with Clash of Clans, thanks for being with me, all questions WILL be answered in the next chapter. See y'all later.