Covered In Red.

A/N: Hey, so one of ma frnds gave me this mmorpg called Avabel, yeah, kinda AWESOME! So I've been having my own little SAO experience on it, it comes only for Android and root users ar'nt allowed so if ur rooted first unroot and then play, u need at least 780 mb ram so moto e will work, so if u wanna form a guild plz contact me but like later cause I got exams but enough of my usual bull , here's the chapter and it's like a f***ing animal(*bass drops and dies*)
.
.
.....x......x......x.......x........x.......x........x......x..

Kaneki's throat readily gave in, his mouth watered, wanting more but his mind said otherwise.

Contradictions arose in his mind, This is not food , this is a person.

Then, the hand entered his stomach and a short burst of power consumed him, he felt invincible, he felt his left eye open wide, his veins pumping blood at high rates, his mind felt, clear now.

But, then he realized, This is wrong, he has to get it out.

Sobbing, he pushed Touka out of his way and ran to the side and started fingering his mouth trying to vomit it out.

Kaneki shouted," I'M NOT A GHOUL, I'M A HUMAN! I CAN'T EAT FLESH, can I? Everything has sucked since that day, I hate this existence, this ghoul life I, I-"

He was cut off by an angry Touka who had finally recognized the human and had just been shocked seeing his one ghoul eye," Keep your voice down! You wanna die, go meet the droids outside, I don't care, but I'm not gonna risk my life for you!" She walked beside him and he cowered into the wall beside him and she said looking at the alley ground,

"You mean my whole life has sucked just because I'm a ghoul, well at least I accepted it and moved on, I never knew what cake smells or tastes like but humans seem to enjoy it, but I wouldn't give up everything to become a human."

Sat down near the body of the half devoured man and started doing something.

While doing it she kept talking," if you don't want to believe your ghoul, your welcome to starve yourself, but I'll tell you one thing, starvation for a ghoul is hell "

Then she threw something at him, it was light and smelt delicious, Kaneki look down at the severed head in his lap and looked into the dead eyes, then he let out a scream.

"Now, now Touka-chan, you didn't have to do that."

Touka was surprised to see the manager. She started to say something but he cut her off and said he'd seen everything, he then invited Kaneki to come with him saying that it's their policy to help out fellow ghouls.

Kaneki thought that this person seemed more trust worthy but then again what choice did he have?

The rest of the evening he was taken to Anteiku and given coffee and had received a warm offer that if he ever felt in need he could come there, he left after this for his apartment with a mysterious package in his hand which the manager had given him. He was about to reach his building when he saw two men walking towards him, both wore overcoats and they were talking about something, the white haired older man said to the tall, well built, black haired guy," Didn't I tell you it was a good idea to bring the RC scanner along Amon-kun, I just have to catch that little girl too but still her mother will make an excellent addition to my collection, fueguchi-san wasn't it? Good thing she had her husband's address and picture in her hand."

"Yes, Mado-san it was a very lucky coincidence but what kind of mother doesn't have her own daughter's information?"

" A ghoul mother Amon-kun, they don't have any emotions, they're just monsters, huh?"