Chapter 11 - Part 1

Its been a week since Jed asked me out. This morning, he texted me to see if we could hang out. My mom allowed it, but wanted to meet Jed before we left. Apparently, he was taking me somewhere "special" and that I should wear normal clothes. He even said a jumper with a hoodie.

Dang, I'm going thug style tonight!

My mom was more excited than I was when I told her that he asked me out. Seriously, she was so thrilled, that she took me out to dinner. Wow, best mom ever I guess.

The time was currently 6:06 and he was going to pick me up at 7:00. I had plenty of time to spare, so I decided to jump on my Laptop and play some video games.

By that, I mean Minecraft. (Shut up if you don't like this game, I personally enjoy playing it). I jump onto MinePlex and start playing my all time favourite, Death Tag.

-

"Cherry! Someone's here for you!" my mother calls.

Crap, played for longer than I should have!

Shutting down my Laptop, I dash over to my closet and change into jeans. Then, I take my shirt off and quickly slip on a new shirt. After grabbing my jumper, I dash downstairs to meet Jed. Mom and him were chatting with each other.

"Hey Jed!" I say, nearing them. Jed's eyes lit up at the sight of me.

"Hey Cherry." He says, smiling.

Mom look over towards me, then back at Jed. She smiles at both of us, then gives me a hug. "Have fun tonight, but not too much fun."

I gasp and fake gag. "Mom!"

She laughs and steps back. "I'm kidding, you know that I like to joke around."

I step over towards Jed and we walk out the door. "Stay out of trouble you two!" mom calls after us. "We will!" I call out. Jed and I walk for a while, until we meet an old house.

"Stay here, I need to check on something with my dad." then Jed walks inside. I got worried after I heard a crash soon after he disappeared inside, but Jed walks out without a scratch.

"Okay. Let's head to dinner?" woah woah woah woah woah! Dinner? I didn't bring any money for this! He's going to think badly of me now!

"I'm paying, so don't worry if you didn't bring money."

What a gentleman.

"Thanks. So, where are we going anyway?" I ask.

"Just a classic meal at SubWay. I like eating healthy." That made me feel better. I always enjoy a good meal at SubWay. The cookies there were great too!

"So, shall we head on over?" Jed asks.

"Sure, let's go."

~~~~~

1. I'm sorry that I haven't updated in ages, due to schoolwork, but I wanted to get a chapter out today. And yes, I'll post the second part of this chapter during this week, so be on the look out for that.

2. It's almost the holidays for me, so I'll be writing another story. Still deciding on a name for it, but I have it planned out on my iPad (currently using).

3. Chapters will be delayed until the holidays begin, so very sorry.

Anyways, have a great day!

~Julia