Chapter 4

When I meet the girls at Max Brenner, I order a chocolate waffle and a chocolate milkshake.

(For those who haven't been to Max Brenner, it's basically a chocolate shop with pretty much everything made out of chocolate :3)

"Hey guys!" I pull out my chair and sit down next to them.

"Hello!" They say together.

"So, why are we out here?"

Sam and Abigail exchange glances and smile at each other.

"Are you two dating?!"

"WHAT?! Heck no!"

"I'm not a lesbian, and neither is Sam, Cherry." Abigail tells me while I'm laughing my head off. "We brought you out here because we can. thought it would be a good time to hang out."

"I guess. But you have to admit, that was kind of funny." I smirk as Sam rolls her eyes at me.

"A chocolate waffle and chocolate milkshake?" The waiter asks.

"That's me!" when I return with my food, I realise that there's a note.

It has his phone number on it and a winky face next to it: 04** *** *** ;)

When I look back, he's looking at me and gives me a smile and a wink. Rolling my eyes, I face the others. That guy was around his late 30's.

If he wants to go out with someone, actually try to make a good impression on someone around your age, not half your age.

"You catching the bus home?" Abigail was talking to me.

I turned my attention to her. "Yeah. I want to be home before five so I can get some homework done."

"Always the one to finish homework when we needed, eh Cherry?"

I push Sam lightly. "Shut up."

-

We spent an hour at Max Brenner, talking, laughing, bitching about the most annoying girls in the grade, and just having fun.

Like we used to when we were little. Didn't end well, when one of our old friends, Lucy, had a fight with us.

-FlashBack-

We were sitting around a table.

Abigail, Sam and I.

Just sitting in a cafe, chatting away until the bell rings, signalling that someone walked in. Standing there and staring at us, was Lucy.

"Shit, we forgot to tell her!" I whisper. "Wasn't she meant to be at Scouts?"

"We? It was you who organised this so-"

"Guys!" She storms over to us. "What's the big deal? You all planned this and didn't invite me?"

But being Abigail and her big mouth, decided to open it. "Cherry planned this, not us!"

She gaze turns to me and locks. "Way to go Abigail."

"Listen, Lucy, I didn't mean to purposely leave you out-"

"Sure you didn't! Why should I believe you? You were never nice to me in the first place!"

I started getting pissed off. "I have always been nice to you! This is just one little mistake, anyone can make it."

Then I remembered. "Weren't you supposed to be at Scouts today anyway? Explain that."

"I-it was...um..." She mumbled.

"Yeah, that's what I thought. So stop acting like a bitch to us and accept that this was a mistake!"

"Shut up Twit!"

I lost it. Pushing my chair out, I jumped at her, making her fall backwards onto the floor. She threw punches while I blocked them. Well, tried to anyway. She ended up getting my face a few times.

"HEY! STOP THAT RIGHT NOW!" The cafe manager yelled.

When I got off, Lucy got right back up and lunged at me.

"Lucy! Stop it!"

"You started it! Your so ungrateful! You never listen to me, and you always make up bullshit!" She grabbed my arm and pulled me to the ground.

Standing up, I latch my hand onto her hair and pull hard. She screams, then I let go.

Abigail runs over and holds me back, and Sam does the same with Lucy.

I had a busted lip, a bruised eye with the eye lid shut, a scrapped elbow, and a few cuts along my arms from Lucy's fingernails. Lucy had a small cut on her chin, and fingernail scrapes along her wrists, though they didn't let blood leak, unlike mine.

"Let me go Sam! I want to show her how weak she is. Look at her!" She screeches.

It was true, I looked weak. Much worse than she is.

"Get out of my cafe girls!" The manager tells us.

Lucy wrenches herself out of Sam's grip and walks out. I, on the other hand, was released. Grabbing my things, I make my way home.

-FlashBack Over-

"Hello, Cherry?"

Snap snap snap.

"We're going home. See you tomorrow!" They stood up and left.

Taking the rest of my stuff, I walk out, getting a look from the guy who handed me his number. I looked at him and hold up the note for him to see. When he looks, I put it in the bin, then walk to the bus stop.

I didn't need a guy around 40 to chase me.

~~~~~

OMG GUYS I AM SO SORRY I DIDN'T POST THIS YESTERDAY!!!

I FEEL SO BAD ;-;

On the brighter side, I did some drawing which turned out pretty well :)

~Julia