Chapter 7

Sunday morning. I love Sundays and never knew why. Maybe it's the way it sounds, or the way it's been placed in the week, or maybe it's just one of those days where you can be lazy and do whatever you want. Cause Saturday gets overrated sometimes.

I was walking through the city, money in my pocket, hair down, white sweater cause it was cold, brightish jeans, polka-dot converse, infinity ring, arrow necklace, and my phone in my hand.

I was looking at Instagram, twitter feed, and Tumblr. Somethings were quite funny, others were normal or stupid, like: If don't like this post in 3 seconds, you will go to hell.

Like what the fuck? I'm pretty sure that's not how it works, I'm terribly sorry to say. Though, I have seen some little kid around 10 read something like that, and they burst into tears. That actually made me go over and give him $5 cause I felt sorry for him. His father gave me a death glare, and snatched the note off him and kept it for himself. I then gave him a death glare back an-off topic.

So, before I left to go to the city, my mom had kindly given me $40 to spend today. Days like these are the best days. You can wear whatever you like on cold days, dress your emotions, play with your hair, it's fun. I really enjoy it. It's one of those things in life where you can't afford to miss.

As I approached the sign, a slight green glow casted among my face. I smiled and walked inside the warm place.

Starbucks. Nothing beats a good 'oll drink.

Carefully, I walk up to the register, and wait until I could order. Holding my sleeve, I look at the selection on the wall. I always take something that's caramel.

Finally, it was my turn to order.

"Hello, what would you like?" a lady asks me.

"Just a caramel frappe would be great, thanks."

"Stay or take-away?"

"Stay."

"What's your name?"

"Cherry."

She gives me an odd look and writes it down. "Ok, your order should be ready in about five to ten minutes. Also, that's fifteen fifty thanks."

Once I hand her the money, and collect the change as she puts it away in the cash register and I sit at the very back on the place. I don't usually come here often, but when I do, I usually always sit at the front. I don't know why, but it feels normal.

My phone vibrated. A text from Sam appeared on my screen.

'Who wants to meet at Starbucks?'

I laughed quickly and replied. 'I'm actually already there, sitting in the corner looking like a loner while waiting for my order ;-;'

'I'll be there in about 5 mins, hang in there'

Abigail soon texts 'B there soon <3'

I look out the window and shove my phone in my pocket. Unfortunately, I was really sore from paintball. Someone in our seventh game shot me in the leg twice, and three times along my arm. One of them hitting my neck. It was kind of funny, cause Jed came rushing over to see if I was ok, but then got shot twice fir coming into the open.

"Cherry for a caramel frappe?" a boy calls. I stand up and collect my order. Before I sit back down, I quickly ask him something.

"Do you know if I could have one of your cups?" he gives me a weird look then frowns.

"Why?"

"So I can decorate it," I pull out my phone to show him what I have done. "like these cups."