Chapter 1

Hey. I'm Cherokee but, I like to go by my middle name, Chelsea. I'm Justin's little sister. Everyone calls him Chief but I call him butthead or bubby. I'm seventeen and I'm about to start my senior year of high school in a month. All summer all I've done is race, be with the guys, and hang out with my boyfriend Jo. I'm in the shop now, I work for my brother.

I'm working on a car with Monkey when I felt the urge to be sick. I set down my wrench and I ran outside. I went around the side of the building and I got sick.

"Little bit are you okay?" I hear Monkey from behind.

"Monkey how long has it been since the fourth?" I ask.

"About two almost three weeks." He says.

"Shit." I whisper.

"What's going on?" He asks.

"I don't know." I say.

We walked back inside and finished work. When bubby and I got to his house, yes I live with him, I got sick again.

After cleaning up, I looked at myself in the mirror. What is going on with me? I don't think that I'm pregnant. Jo and I have been safe and I'm on the pill. I then pulled out my container. Oh no. I missed a some days. I missed one at the beginning of this month, on the fourth, and then I missed all last week. I then got my phone out and called Dave's wife, Kaylin.

K- Hello?
C- I need to talk to you.
K- What's goin on sweetie?
C- I've gotten sick twice today and I missed some days on my pill.
K- How many days?
C- the first, the fourth, and all of last week.
K- Were you sexually active with Jo on any of those days?
C- All of those days and some between.
K- Jackie and I are on our way, we are going to take you to the walk in.
C- Okay. I'm gonna get out of my work clothes.
K- See you in about ten.
C- Okay.

I then hung up and went and changed. Am I pregnant? I grabbed my phone and my wallet, and I went to the living room.

"Hey bubby, Kayl, and Jackie are picking me up." I say a little loud where he could hear me.

"Okay, I'll see you and Jackie later." He says from his room.

They got here and I left. We went to the walk in, I took a pregnancy test and now we are waiting.

"I'm not ready for the result." I say.

"We need to know little bit." Jackie says.

"Have you talked to Jo?" Kaylin asks.

"No." I say.

After a while the doctor came back.

"Well Miss. Shearer, your pregnant." Says the doctor.

I put my face in my hands and laid on my legs. I just completely screwed up.

Hey guys!! Here's another book by hailey187 and I!! We really hope y'all like it!!