Chapter 14

Chelsea's pov

It's the next day, today, Lutz is taking me to school. I got ready and then went out to his truck and got in.

"Hey sweetheart how are you this morning?" He asks as I set my hoodie in my lap.

"I'm good, my anemia has gotten worse even with taking what my doctor said." I say as he leaves the house.

"Have you talked to your doctor?" He asks.

"Yes, I can't take more then I'm already taking since I'm pregnant." I say.

" I wish there was something I could do to help." He says.

"I know Lutz. I just gotta do what I'm doing." I say.

"Are you exited?" He asks.

"I can't wait to meet pumpkin." I say rubbing my belly.

He smiled.

"You wanna feel her kick?" I ask.

"Yes." He says.

I took his hand and put it where she last kicked which was close to my bellybutton. He laughed and then moved his hand.

"She's practicing to be a racer just like her mommy." I say with a smile.

"She's gonna be beautiful just like her mommy." He says pulling into the school.

"Thanks Lutz." I say getting out.

"Don't forget Brandon is picking you up." He says.

I smile then shut the door.

School surprisingly went great. After, Brandon picked me up and we went to the shop. I clocked in and he went back to work. My brother don't want me driving at the moment ever since my appointment yesterday, arrangements have been made where I can get to school and to work. He don't want me to go into labor as I'm driving. I don't blame him, I don't want that either.