Chapter 15

Chelsea's pov

      Seven months pregnant

I'm currently in auto mechanics when something wasn't right. My teacher had all of us in the classroom.

"Shearer are you alright?" My teacher asks.

"I'm not sure. I'm in a lot of pain." I say.

"Axle, help her to the nurse, use the wheelchair." The teacher says.

He took me to the nurse where she called an ambulance and my brother. She thinks I'm going into labor. I'm so scared. This can't be it. I'm only seven months! I got to the hospital and my brother, Jackie, Brandon, Monza, and his wife we're already there.

"Bubby I'm so scared. I can't be in labor." I say.

"It's okay sissy I promise. Pumpkin is okay and so are you." He says rubbing my hair as I'm wheeled to a room.

After a while my doctor came in.

"The baby is coming your already dilated to a six." Says my doctor.

I felt tears prick my eyes. Please please let my baby be okay.

"You got this babe. I'm right here." Brandon says running his hand through my hair. After twelve in a half more hours it is time to push. I had my brother text all my friends to let them know what was going on. Well it's now or never. About ten minutes after, I had my babygirl in my arms. She's so small. So delicate. Did I do something wrong for her to be born early? Will she be okay?

It's now a little while later.

As I filled the paper work I stopped on her last name. I then looked at Brandon.

"Can she have your last name? I know your not going anywhere." I say.

"I would love that. Your right. I'm not going anywhere. I love you." He says kissing my head.

I smiled and then completed the paper work. I spent two hours with the baby and then the doctor said I needed to rest.

               Brandon's pov

I went out into the waiting to see the entire 405 and I see Chelsea's friends.

"Chel is fine. As for Nova, yes she's way premature, the doctors put her in the NICU. They finally got Chel asleep." I say.

"She must be so scared." Ryan says.

"When Nova was born, she burst into tears. She knew that Nova was gonna be in the NICU." I say.

"Nova won't come home for a while." My dad says.

"No she won't. She's only four pounds." I say with my voice breaking.

"You love her. You also love my sister. I know your gonna do right by them." Chief says hugging me.

"I love them both so much. I would do anything for them." I say as he let me go.

"I know. I'm glad they have a good man like you." He says.

"Chel gave Nova my last name." I say.

Chief and my parents smile grew even more.
My parents then hugged me.

"I promise to love her just like she's mine. I already say she is mine." I say.

"I know that you do. I'm glad they have you." Jackie says.

I smile.

"I'm gonna head back to her room but first I'm gonna check on my little girl." I say.