Chapter 6

Chelsea's pov
It's three in a half weeks later. Jo signed away his rights. Right now I'm with my brother and Brandon, getting things for the baby. We got a crib, clothes, diapers, wipes, and blankets.

"We're gonna have to clean the spot in front of my bed, get that cube thing out, take out my two black shelf's, put them into my closet, and then where that stuff used to be out the crib there." I say.

"You've already thought of this haven't you?" Chief asks.

"Yeah. Thought about it at senior night." I say.

"What are you hoping for?" Brandon asks.

"As long as munchkin is healthy I don't care." I say.

"Have you thought of names yet?" Chief asks.

"For a boy I was thinking either Axle Gauge or Bentley Cole or Justin Dale or Cooper Dash." I say.

"I like those." They say.

"Then for a girl I was thinking Camry Aspen or Nova Lexus or Cleopatra Venus or Mercedes Milka." I say.

"I like those as well." Chief says.

We got some more things and then we left. We're putting everything into the closet until I'm five or six months along. Tonight I'm staying at Brandon's but first we are going to his parents for dinner. I packed a over night bag, told my brother and Jackie bye then we went and got in his truck. He's also taking me to school and picking me up.

"Thanks for coming tonight." He says leaving the drive way.

"No problem. It'll be good to get out, other then with my school friends." I say.

"My parents are exited to see you." He says.

"I'm excited to." I say.

"Chelsea. I was wondering if we could talk about us." He says.

"Over these few weeks my feelings for you have grown. It's like the more that I'm away from you, like being home and school it makes me realize I do wanna be with you." I say.

"So. We're a couple then?" He asks with his goofy smile.

"Yes we are a couple." I say smiling back.