Chapter 9

Brandon's pov
I'm in the parking lot waiting to pick up Chelsea. I hope she had a good day.
About twenty minutes later I heard my door open and Chelsea look kinda mad.

"What's the matter?" I ask as she gets in.

"Found out that Jo's dumbass knocked up another girl. He's sticking around for her. I mean he has too. This girl don't have a job and her home life isn't good." She says.

"So he left you for her and now she's pregnant as well but he is stayin in it for her." I say.

"Yeah. I honestly could care less he's an idiot anyway." She says.

TWO MONTHS LATER

              Chelsea's pov

I'm now three in a half months along. I'm starting to show a little bit but not to much. I know pretty soon I will. My doctor says I'm gonna be since I'm so small. I'm getting ready for school.

"Hey sister, I'm gonna take you to school and then at noon Jackie will pick you up. You have a appointment today." Chief says.

"Can we get going? I've gotta be at choir practice early." I say.

"Let's roll." He says.

We left out and I went to practice.

"Chelsea are you able to stay a little after school?" My choir teacher asks.

"I'm not able to today I have a doctors appointment. I can come in early again tomorrow morning." I say.

"That works." She says.

"Same time today?" I ask.

"That's just fine." She says.

I got all my assignments for my afternoon classes from my teachers then I went about my day.

It's now noon and Jackie just picked me up.

"When do we find out what your having?" She asks as we leave the parking lot.

"Not this appointment but I think the next one." I say.

"Are you exited?" She asks.

"I can't wait. I wish we were able to find out today." I say.

"I know. I'm excited for you." She says with a smile.

We got to the doctor and Justin and Brandon were waiting for us.