Chapter 11

Chelsea's pov

It's the next day and I still feel terrible. My brother called the school and told them I wasn't able to come today. He's taking my homework from last night and he's gonna get my work for today.

I was laying on the couch when there was a knock. I got up and looked out the front door and it was Kaylin and Dave so I let them in.

"How are you feeling kiddo?" Dave asks.

"Horrible." I say sitting on the couch.

They sat down as well and Kaylin played with my hair.

"How did your appointment go?" Dave asks.

"It was great, at my next one I find out the gender." I says.

"That's amazing!" Kaylin says.

"I want everyone there if that can be done." I say.

"Making arrangements now." Kaylin says getting out her phone.

I then smile. I got pretty lucky. I have a great support system behind me and I've got a great team. More importantly I have a great family.

After they left I called up everyone else and I asked them to be at my next appointment and they all said yes. After about thirty minutes, Brandon got off work.

"How are you feeling?" He asks coming in.

"A little in between."I say.

"Macey called me to check on you and I told her what was going on. She didn't wanna call you in case you were asleep." He says.

"Well she coulda called I only slept once today." I say.

"You really need your rest sweetheart, not just for you but for munchkin." He says.

"I know. Im so ready for school tomorrow." I say.

"How's choir goin?" He asks.

"Good I've been emailing my teacher throughout the day. She wants me to come in early tomorrow." I say.

"That is if your feeling better." He says.

"I can't miss to many days. I gotta be able to have my days for appointments and when it's time to deliver." I say.

"Do you think they will be mad that you missed today?" He asks.

"Bubby said that my principal was a bit aggravated." I say.

"They don't really need to be, I mean you are pregnant your gonna have your days." He says.

"I know. My next appointment I'm gonna miss the entire day, my brother wants to celebrate." I say.

"I'm excited." He says.

" I'am too." I say.

We then smiled and he kissed me.