Chapter 13

Chelsea's pov

I'm now far enough along to see if I'm having a boy or girl! I'm so excited.

Bubby let Brandon stay the night since my appointment is early today. I'm not going to school today since bubby an Jackie have a party planned. I got up, went to my closet, got my maternity jeans, and I got a cute top that showed off my bump. I went to the other half of my room and woke up Brandon.

"Hey it's time to get up." I say gently while rubbing his shoulder.

"Good morning beautiful. (He then put his face in my stomach and kissed my belly through my shirt.) Good morning peanut." He says sleepy.

I smiled as my heart skipped a beat. He sat up and kissed me.

"I'm gonna start getting ready." I say.

I then walked back around my bed and went into my bathroom. I'm going to talk to my doctor about some things I've noticed. I'm kinda afraid I may go into labor early. I'm five months along and I can toll that something is off.
I started doing my makeup and then after, I brushed my hair, put it into a side pony, took care of my side swiped bangs, and then curled my ponytail. I left my bangs straight, and I spritzed some hairspray, and then perfume, then I walked into the kitchen.

"You look so cute!" Jackie says.

I smile and then look at my brother.

"You look beautiful sis." He says.

"Your gorgeous as always." Brandon says as I sit at the table.

We all ate breakfast and then I went and brushed my teeth.

I then grabbed my phone and wallet and walked back into the living room. As I did, I felt a slight pain.

"Chels? Are you okay sweetie?" Jackie asks.

"I just had a weird pain. I'm okay." I say.

We all wen and got into bubby's truck, we went to the gas station and went to get drinks. We all got fountain drinks and left out. We made it to the doctors office and went in. When we got there, the rest of the guys were there.

"Are we ready too find out what your having?" My doctor asks.

"Yes we are all so excited." I say.

"Do you have any names?" The doctor asks.

"Yes, for a boy I decided Axel Gauge, and for a girl, Nova Camry." I say.

"That's adorable." My doctor says putting the gel on my stomach.

As the wand went around I decided to tell the doctor about the pain I'm having.

"Is it normal to have some slight pain?" I ask.

"Braxton Hicks. Yes it's normal." Says my doctor.

"I'm only five months. Does that mean I could possibly go into labor early?" I ask.

"There is a possibility." Says my doctor.

I then looked to Brandon and he came and took my hand.

"Bubby what are we gonna do?" I ask looking to Justin.

"We got this and you got this sis. Your brave and strong. We all got you." He says.

"Your not alone through this I promise you." Dave says.

The doctor smiled.

"Let's find out the gender and the I will check to see if you are dialing." Says my doctor.

The wand moved around and then the doctor stopped.

"Are we ready?" The doctor asks.

"Yes." All of us say.

"Nova Camry." Says my doctor with a huge smile.

I coved my mouth and looked at Brandon.

All the guys and there wives were so excited.

"I knew you were having a girl!" Erin says.

"Let's see how dilated you are." Says the doctor.

All the guys turned around so I could be checked.

"You are a centimeter dilated." Says my doctor.

I felt like my heart went into my feet. I coverd my face.

"Is she gonna come early?" I ask with my voice breaking.

"There is a possibility but also it still could be a while." Says my doctor.

After settling down, we all left the office. I had left my phone in the truck. I saw many texts from my friends. The entire school knows I'm pregnant. One of the cheerleaders was at the gas station when we had gotten drinks and told everyone. I really don't care, they we're gonna find out at some point.

"Are you okay?" Jackie asks.

"The entire school knows I'm pregnant. I honestly really don't care, they we're gonna know at some point." I say.

"Your right." Bubby says.

We all went out to lunch and then, we went to the store. Bubby is buying me a hoodie I have been talking and looking at.

I picked up a xtra large, I like to have my hoodies bigger, they are comfy and plus I love to wear baggy clothes. I might as well wear them while I can.

"Let's go get that CD you've been wanting." Bubby says.

Something is up. We went and found the CD and he also got me a book I've wanted.

"I'm gonna pay for all of this. My gift to you sis." He says.

"Thank you. You really didn't have to pay for it." I say.

"I wanted too. Now, let's go to the shop." He says.

Brandon helped me into the truck and when we pulled up to the shop, lots of vehicles we're there.

"What's going on?" I ask taking off my seat belt. We all got out and went into the shop.

"Surprise!" Everyone says.

A big smile came across my face.

They all planned me a baby shower! After about two hours I was exhausted and the four of us went back to the house. Today has really been great. Tomorrow I face everyone but I'm gonna hold my head high.