Part 6 <3

I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS STORY!
IM REALLY ENJOYING MAKING THIS!
ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY!
:DDDDD

⚠️ TW SWEARING ⚠️
⚠️ TW SMUT! I WILL SAY! ⚠️

Dream POV *-*

When I woke up I was curled up in Sapnap's arms.

We both weren't wearing shirts or pants. I smiled softly and hugged into his chest.

Things were great, I was relaxing in his hands, when suddenly, I felt a throbbing pain in my head. I groaned and felt my head . I had the worst headache!

I felt Sapnap's hand move down. I cuddled him and tried not to make noise about my stupid head. I'd been such a dick to him the day before and just wanted to kiss him and tell him I loved him , even through the pain..

Nick was worth it.. I knew he was.

Even if I hadn't made a noise , I think Sapnap would have still woken up. He stroked my head, and whispered my name.

It soothed the pain slightly and made me feel better even if It did still hurt a lot.

"Have you got a hangover, Clay?" He whispered tenderly.

I nodded and muttered , "Headache."

He softly stroked my hair. He was so neutering.. I felt so bad , I felt I should be the one caring for him , not the other way around!

"You can sleep in. You've dealt with enough." I said sitting up and moving his arms.

"Hey, No. You need to rest." He complained back , sitting up and gently pushing me back down.

I wasn't in the right state of mind. I was laying on the bad and he was sat on it beside me. I grabbed his hand ...

"Clay?" He said softly.

I pulled his waist and gently moved him so he lied where I'd been. I crawled and put my legs over him, sat on him now.

He leaned his head back and closed his eyes.

"Nick..?" I asked going closer towards him.

"Listen, I-I.. Your not feeling well right now.. I don't want you to do something and regret it.." He stumbled on the words and bit his lip.

"I promise, I would never leave you. I won't take things far.. I just wanna feel you.." I whispered, "I'd understand if you don't want to.. It's a lot.."

"Are you taking about.. about.." I was surprised. He thought I was trying to have sex with him!

"No! Of course not! Your my best friend I would never do that." I said, he looked almost sad and I laughed adding, "Without permission of course.."

I smirk and he went red covering his face with his hands.

"Don't worry. I'm still a little drunk." I said tipping to side slightly and moving my legs to get off him, "Your still cute though."

I grabbed his face and kissed him on the lips. A caring peck..and got up to get some clothes.

"Want any?" I asked calmly as I walked into the closet.

"Well I'm not going to walk around naked." Sapnap said. I giggle and smirk to myself.

"It's just around the house. You don't NEED to wear clothes." We laughed as I grabbed some jeans.

I came out and put on the jeans. He frowned at me.

"What about a shirt?" He asked looking at me up and down. I smirk at him again and sit on the edge of the bed.