Part 12 <3

AH THANKS SO MUCH FOR 100 READS! THATS INSANE! THANKS SO MUCH <3 :DDDDD

Im working really hard on these so please enjoy <3

⚠️there is almost smut ⚠️

Dream POV *-*

There was a school dance coming up as well as a party some kids decided to throw.

I wanted to tell Sapnap about it. I didn't know if he was ready for another party though.

He hadn't .. been the same since that Sunday.

He pretty much avoided me all week. He stayed at my house after school , sure , but he rarely talked to me and just followed me around silently.

"Um. Nick?" We were walking out of school on Wednesday, going to the bus stop.

"Yes?" He replied blankly.

"Y'know about the school dance?" I asked slowly.

"Yes." He said.

I was surprised. It was for two reason. One , he knew about it, and two , he REALLY didn't want to talk to me. I looked down slightly sadly.

"What about it?" Without warning, he gripped my hand tight.

I smiled. It felt nice to feel his palm again after so long.

"Well.. I was wondering if you wanted to go together." I asked nervously.

He walked closer to me and leaned his head on me.

"Of course, I'd love to!" He grinned.

I breathed out and smiled. Thank god.. He agreed. I thought he would , but after the week.. I thought the chance was slim.

"Oh and also-" Sapnap interrupted.

"The party? I'd love to go!" He squeezed my hand in reassurance and jumped up in happiness. I laughed . He knew exactly what I was going to say, and said yes!

Nothing could make me unhappy!

We carried on walking , chatting all the way to the bus stop.

We waited in the line to get on when suddenly Sapnap gasped.

"What? What's wrong?" I asked looking at him.

"Nothing!" He replied quickly.

I looked around sharply. The I spotted a figure , waiting in-line a bit behind us. Seeing them made all my thoughts about not being unhappy disappear instantly.

I glared at them as Sap yanked me back to face forward.

"What ever you do.. Don't look at him..!" He hissed to me.

I grumbled but silently agreed.

We got onto the bus , showed are bus passes and started looking for two free seats.

"Oh! Sapnap?" A voice exclaimed from behind us. Another voice chimed in.

"S-Sapnap..?" I heard it , recognised it and dragged Nick away from it.

"That's what you saw! George!" I hissed angrily.

He nodded and ran with me to the back of the bus.

"You can't just avoid him!" He remarked.

"I can for the rest of this week.." I muttered.

We huddled behind the seats and tried to stay hidden.

Even if we were completely invisible, George would've still seen us.

"Hello!" He said cheerfully.