Part 17 <3

Thank you. That's all I can say <3

Dream POV *-*

I stared at my phone silently.

Sapnap looked reluctantly over my shoulder to it.

"Nothing."  I said blankly.

"It's only been a minute .. just leave it for now." He replied lightly.

I slowly turned it and placed it down on the bad beside me.

Nick breathed out , "See? So much less stress!"

Ping!

We both jumped at the noise and I quickly grabbed my phone and held it to my face.

"It's- oh. God sake."

"What - Who is it?"

"From the group chat. I'm muting that shit." I growled.

He stayed quiet , leant on my shoulder.

"This is .. so strange.."

I stared at the screen , watching it turn black.

"My dads never gonna answer. Even if he does , he'll probably be here by the time he does."

"It doesn't matter." Nick mumbled, "Let him think what he wants."

I smiled. He was soft , but feisty, I loved him for it.

"Where d'you learn that from?" I smirk , stroking his hair.

"The best of the best." He said into my chest.

I close my eyes and relax.

Sapnap's phone suddenly started ringing. At first he didn't move , but after ringing for a whole 30 seconds he picked up.

"Yes?" He sounded annoyed.

There was a muffled voice on the other end. Then I saw his face. Confused , then shocked. I frowned.

"What's wrong?" I mouthed. He stared at me , shook his head and listened intently.

I sat silently, trying to hear the voice. I couldn't make out a word..

"Hey, It's alright! ... Uh huh ... Listen .. no- ..." He sighed , "Not right now.. Look I'll see you a bit later. I'll text ... Alright, Bye."

The call ended and he placed his phone , face down, on his lap. He widened his eyes at me.

"Who was that? What happened?"

"Uh.." He kept his eyes on me.

"Baby? We said no secrets!"

"It's not a secret! I just.. uh .."

He stopped again. I was so tempted to just grab his phone from his hands.

"Nick." I said threateningly.

"Oh alright!" He sighed , "George. It was George."

I tried to keep my expression neutral but my eye twitched.

"You don't have to hide the fact your mad. It's written all over you." Sap frowned and looked back at his phone.

"So your meeting up with him?" I said it with a hint of disgust.

Sapnap rolled his eyes and nodded, "Not now though. I wanna spend some time with you. Like I promised."

I wanted to smile but just held him In my arms instead. He still wanted to see him. I couldn't smile about that.

I leaned back , holding him back with me. We laid side by side on the bed. I turned and let our lips touch gently until we started making out.

I held his waist against my body and pressed his face to mine.

He pulled apart and grinned at me. Sapnap held my face and relaxed on my chest.

I kissed his head.

Later that day , Nick texted George and left to see him , so I was home alone. Mia had gone to the airport to pick up our dad. I wasn't prepared at all. I had a plan , a whole journey , set out with Sap , my dad would just completely ruin it for me..

Sapnap POV *-*

I held it off really late. I couldn't face seeing George again.. after what .. happened. When I got home , I probably waited for another 20 minutes till I finally man-upped and texted him back. I said I would meet him at his house in around 5 minutes. Setting myself a timer probably wasn't the best idea in the world. I rushed and .. uh , I was not .. natural.

I think he felt the same as he had called me about 3 more times to make sure I knew for sure. Each time , his voice got higher and higher and shakier and shakier. He was nervous.

I breathed and slowly started walking to his house. Was I late? Was I early- no , I probably wasn't early. That meant I was late. That's all I could think and the panic made me speed up until I was practically running.

When I reached the street , I suddenly back lashed. What was I doing? I loved Dream not George! I should be spending time with him , not running after someone who had kissed me without consent! I sharply intake my breath and stared shakily at his house. There was still time! I could cancel and tomorrow make it up to Dream! It didn't matter if his dad was there , Clay was perfect, that's all that mattered!

I started sprinting back down the street , not turning back. George could wait. I whispered 'sorry' under my breath as I turned the bend and made my way back.

I broke down against my door, my breathing heavy and rasp. I grinned through harsh breaths. I texted George:

George

Sorry Gogy gotta cancel
Talk in a couple days
No hard feelings 😁 >
Delivered 5:13pm

And texted Dream:

Clay 💕

I cancelled wth George
Meet me tmmrw my house first ❤️
We're gonna go somewhere :) >
Delivered 5:14pm

I got a reply from George first. He said it was no sweat but I knew he cared more then he was letting on. I tried to not focus on that and focus on an answer from Dream. I ended up waiting so long , I had a small portion of food and fell asleep on the couch. Mum and dad didn't come back. They probably didn't even know they were both out.

I just don't know why he didn't answer. I hoped he hadn't left me on read..

:) Cliff hanger again
Sorry if there's English terms! 🥲✋ ( I'm not American lol )
:::::: WORD COUNT ::::::
:::::: 967 <3 ::::::