Part 19 <3

Please forgive my past spelling mistakes 🙏

⚠️ SMOKING ⚠️

Dream POV *-*

Sapnap's hand covered my eyes and I walked aimlessly with him leading me.

"Oh come on! You've gotta tell me now!"

"No! Now be patient" He laughed. It was a laugh I'd never heard before. He was nervous but excited and it sounded extremely happy. I smiled at this.

"Well where are we then?" I asked a small grin forming in the corner of my mouth.

"You've already asked that five times since we got here." I nudged into something soft , "Opps- not that way. Heh , sorry."

I giggled and then a gust of wind hit me. It felt so strange not being able to see where I was.

"Look. You told me to get dressed up and get in the car. Then you said for me to wear a blindfold. Little sus don't you think?"

He laughed loudly, "Isn't that what 12 year olds are saying , ya goof." 

"Oh come on! Just a hint."

"Hm. Uh.. roses." Sap giggled.

"What?" I looked around even though it was still pitch darkness.

We walked a little further before Nick stopped and I heard him breath out.

He pulled his hands away and untied the blindfold.

I squinted as I was immediately hit with bright light. Blinking quickly, I adjusted my eyes to see the view in front of me.

I gasped and grinned as I saw it.

Rose bushes and gorgeous flowers surround a small table and two chairs with a white covering on top and the sun setting far in the distance. We were on an almost hilly area with a lake on the side where the sun was. The lake glittered in the line of sun ray that projected across to us.

I sighed in relaxation. "Wow, It's beautiful!"

Behind us was a huge manor house but I didn't really care about that.

I turned to Nick. He smiled at me , his eyes shining. "I'm so glad you like it!"

I grabbed his gentle small hands and kissed them delicately.

"We've also got a small dinner!" He smiled and walked to our chairs.

I swerved behind him and brought his chair out for him to sit in before tucking it back in.

I sat on mine , leant across to Sapnap and held his hands in my own.

"I'm so happy you made this.. I've been meaning to tell you something as well.." I anxiously breathed out.

"Nick. We've been .. uh .. seeing each other for ages now and .. I know it's a bit sudden but.." I paused , "I've always loved you with my entire heart. Nick. Will you be my boyfriend..?"

He gasped the tears watering up in his eyes.

"OH YES! A million percent YES!"

We stood up simultaneously and ran round to each other. I held his face and kissed him long and gently. He's the most amazing person ever!

I embraced his careful little body and entwined our hands , "I love you so much!" He replied, staring deeply into my eyes and letting tears roll down his cheek.

I wiped them away and kissed his soft lips.

What a night! We had our food , I picked him a bouquet of the hundreds of flowers and sat shoeless by the lake , Sapnap's head on my shoulder. It felt so magical but I wouldn't have it any other way. Sometimes a small bit of water would trickle to our feet and he would giggle and cuddle into me as he felt the harsh cold.