Chapter 4 ⚠️Choice Warning ⚠️

I woke up and did the same morning routine, i put my breakfast on the table and began reading while reading fanfics, 'Fear is a four letter word by WarBoy' I quicky finish then look at the clock to see that it's almost time, I sigh and stand up th...

I woke up and did the same morning routine, i put my breakfast on the table and began reading while reading fanfics, 'Fear is a four letter word by WarBoy' I quicky finish then look at the clock to see that it's almost time, I sigh and stand up then exit my apartment.

Rex POV

I lean against my chair while Anna looks at the paperwork I have done, "Seems in order, also, there's a report that something is suspicious at Rockefeller city street, the caller says there's some activity there" She says before putting the paperwork on my table, "What's sus about it?" I ask.

"Well I don't know, how about you two should check it out" She says and I groan leaning against my chair, "That cunt got attacked and yet the chief still wants us to go, can ya give us a break?" I ask and she shook her head.

"Nope, his orders not mine, "Also, is YN arrived-" Right before she gets to finish her sentence we heard a door open, We both look at the door to see YN already in his uniform, "Morning guys" YN says enthusiastically, "Hi YN!" She says waving her hand while her tail wags.

"YN, I know you just arrived but there's a place you both need to go" She says and YN looks at him confused, "Oh, what is it?" YN asks and she turns to look at me, "Rex here will brief you" She says and I groaned annoyed, "What a bugger".

YN POV

After a few minutes of briefing I nodded at every question he ask, "Alright, let's get going, we finished our lunch and all we need to do is prepare" He says and I followed him outside the office, "I never get the chance to say, but the fact you hate me and rest of the humans, I'll say I love your cooking" I say and he scoffed.

"I don't care what you say mate" he says bluntly but I look down to see his tail wagging, I chuckled internally and we both head inside the armory, " Dean needs to see you and you'll be getting your personal gun" Rex informed me so I nodded before heading to Dean who quickly notices me.

"Sup YN! Anyways, back at the recent investigation, the gun that you claimed to be found at the cabinet was illegal, so, they confiscated it, since you don't have a personal gun the chief let's you have this .357 Magnum" He says and I smiled.

"Thanks to you and him" I say and he smiled back, "No problem, also, keep it concealed okay?" He asks and I nodded then he hands it over to me so I can holster it behind my back, "What's Rex's personal gun?" I ask in curiosity.

"A Deagle Mark XIX gifted by his friend, I don't know what he's name is but he cherished it" He says, "You know I can hear both of you loud and clear" Rex says inspecting his gun then turned around, He literally is a wolf not gonna lie.

"Alright, Can we go now?" Rex asks impatiently tapping his foot, "Hold on, I have to try this out first" I say and he rolled his eyes, "Don't take too long" He says leaning against the counter, I loaded the gun and aimed at the target with one hand.