Chapter 1

Beep beep beep beep click

YN angrily groans as he sat up from his bed, he heard his phone rang and he grabs it from his night stand before answering it, "Hello?" YN groggily asked, "Hi YN! I hope I didn't wake you up! I called you just to remind you that you got a job at the police station" She happily announced.

"How did you get me a job?" YN asked confused while standing up to stretch then opens the curtain to look at the window with a full view of the city, "Well, you did mentioned that you'll need a job that could exercise your body, well, I got you a police job"

YN then opens the window to let the fresh air in and sat close to it, "I hope I'm not gonna get bullied for it" YN says leaning close to the window, "Stop when am I gonna start?" YN asks already getting nervous.

"The chief said you can start tomorrow" She says happily, "Thanks, I was gonna go job hunting myself but, I'll give it a go" YN says "Anyways, I gotta go, bye!" She says and hangs up the phone, YN then got a notification from Wattpad and it came from his favorite user.

New story updated by ThatLittleCreature - An apologue tale

"Oh shit! This may not boring as I think" YN says to himself and puts on some orchestral music while reading the first chapter, YN then heads to his kitchen to see he has nothing but canned beans, he sighed then reminded himself to buy groceries after breakfast luckily he found some few eggs.

As YN reads through the very first chapter he admirably reads through the paragraph, a few minutes later of giving comments and finished the book, the author of the book replied to his comments his comments were mostly '(☞゚∀゚)☞' "You're weird" YN says before putting down the phone.

YN then grabbed his towel then prepares his clothing to go to the market, "All set" YN says and headed to the shower, minutes later he quickly gets dry and dressed then clean the apartment before leaving.

He unlocks his phone and played the playlist on his phone mostly rock.