Chapter 12

YN POV

YN POV

My vision is blurry, I can't  move, my body...I can't control my body,  Why? I move my eyes around to see if someone is there to save me, but no one arrived, "Sigh I guess I have to return the favor" A voice says, I look up and as I was about to recognize the face, I blacked out.

??? POV

I put him on his back and hoisted him up to my shopping cart so I can push him to the Hospital in a rush discarding the other things I've found, I then notice a cougar with his face completely smashed like a melon, I decided, Why not steal his wallet? He's dead already.

I quickly searched for his wallet and quickly ran back to YN then start to push him out of the alley to the hospital while yelling at them to move away, I look at YN's state to see he's in a very bad shape.

Waiting for the ambulance might be risky and running through the streets will be dangerous, "PLEASE CALL AN AMBULANCE!" I shout as the crowd turn to look at me confused then saw YN on the cart obviously bleeding out.

I see that I still have leftover bandages so I quickly get to his side to wrap it around his head which looked fatal, For me ofcourse, I don't know if its really fatal or not.

"Ambulance will be on its way!" A woman said in the crowd so I thanked her as I continue to wrap it around his head, I look at his body to see some wounds that looked severe, "Hold on some more YN buddy" I say putting pressure on his wounds with some of my clean clothing.

Minutes had passed and the ambulance finally arrived and took YN so I left behind my belongings then tried to get in but the paramedics tried to stop me, "He's with me! He's my friend!" I say and they both look at each other but decided to agree so they let me in.

Rex POV 

Me, Anna and couple of Swat team are following us to the alleyway where YN fell, I don't care what happens to that cougar, All I want to know is to see if YN is still alive, I hope he is or else I'll kill him.

We walk around the corner to see not two but one body on the ground, the other one is that cougar's, "Wh-Where's YN's body?" Anna asks looking around the place, "He-He's gone, Wh-Where is he?" Anna asks frantically looking around completely worried.

I don't even know if YN is alive, when we were up there I was sure that they both fell here, but where is YN's body? I first thought of someone dragging him out of there, must be one of  those thugs or someone else.

I look on the ground for tracks and there I see blood trails, I followed the trail which leads me to the sidewalk where a lot of people are walking around, I look to the ground to see that the blood trail stops here.

I scratched my head frustrated of where could he been, I sigh and assumed someone had already found him and sent him to the hospital...I hope someone did find him.