Chapter 6

Me and Rex were taking a break driving around town, I notice a sussy cop walking by the sidewalk with his gun un-holstered nor concealed,  Rex noticed too and the cop notices us slowing down so he motioned for us to stop by putting his palm toward...

Me and Rex were taking a break driving around town, I notice a sussy cop walking by the sidewalk with his gun un-holstered nor concealed,  Rex noticed too and the cop notices us slowing down so he motioned for us to stop by putting his palm towards us.

He clicks his tongue and rolled down his window, he walks to his side bending over, "You know stalking an officer is-" Before the bulldog gets to finish Rex showed him his badge, "Cpl.Rex, and what are you doing walking around town without any partner or a vehicle to travel?" He asks and the bulldog goes silent.

Rex takes a good look at him and he notices the badge was slightly off, "What's this?" Rex says grabbing the badge which easily come off, "Where's your gun?" Rex asks again and the bulldog just stammered trying to utter some words, "I'm a budget cop, I ain't getting no gun" He finally says which was a red flag, "I hope they taught you Karate because I'm gonna beat yo ass!" Rex exclaims quickly unlocking his car door to run after him.

Rex quickly tackles him to the ground and put handcuffs on him, "Impersonating a police officer is a big no no, Let's take you to the station and get you inspected" He says putting him at the back of the car which he didn't quite resisted, We started driving back to the station while we talk about some things that wont bore us while we drive back.

Time skip

We sat on our seats sighing as we hear Chief gave the bulldog a lot of lecturing, he was inspected and he's items were confiscated like koosh (In another word of cocaine), he was suspected on meeting someone but they haven't got any leads, he didn...

We sat on our seats sighing as we hear Chief gave the bulldog a lot of lecturing, he was inspected and he's items were confiscated like koosh (In another word of cocaine), he was suspected on meeting someone but they haven't got any leads, he didn't bother replying to our question just giving us a silent treatment.

"What do you think the chief will do?" I ask and he slouches on his chair, "He's not dumb, when it comes to koosh he'll do everything he knows, I think he'll start with tracing the caller" Rex says and I nodded, We fiddle around with our phones expecting Chief to put us in investigating the whereabouts of the location or any leads that could get us somewhere.

After a few minutes Anna knocks on the door and we quickly noticed her, "Chief wants to see you two in his office, The guy you arrested quickly confessed just as we thought" She says "How'd he do it?" I ask, "We look through his personal information and his family, turns out his mom was Asian and as soon as he tell him that name he quickly confessed, I think he doesn't want his family to know or something" Anna says placing her hand on her chin thinking.