Chapter 13 🍋

"Come on! You can do better than that!" He says groaning, "I'm already trying hard okay!?" I yelled breathing heavily, "Well let's- Ah fuck!" He bends to his side grabbing the car keys

"Would you fucking push this too?! Why am I the one who's pushing this car anyways!?" I yelled at him, "I don't know" he says putting his hands behind his head.

"Hello Anna, I would like to report a crime of Rex-" He cuts me off, "Alright alright get your fuckin ass on the front seat and I will push!" He shouts frantically opening the car door.

I smiled victoriously and walked past gun who was completely annoyed, I sat on the front seat and watch Rex push the car for my enjoyment, "After this I'm gonna break my foot up in your ass you fuckin donut" He cussed which I shrugged it off.

We arrived at the mechanic not long after and let him repair it, he told us we have to wait for an hour or so, we both then decided to go to an arcade to entertain ourselves.

We both decided to play the boxing machine first and Rex was first to try, he warns himself up and reeled back his right hand then throws a heavy punch hitting the ball.

The score starts going up and a second later it stops to a score of 900, He smiles victoriously then looks at me with a smug look, "Think you can beat that?" He asks as the crowd started to form for whatever reason.

I warmed myself up and throw a heavy punch hitting the ball hard enough, the score goes up, and then the score slowly slows down a bit,

149...149? Is my punch that weak?, I look at Rex who has a shit-eating grin on his face then notice some of the crowds are mumbling to themselves, "Again" I say to him so he shrugged then let me do another one.

I started stretching my legs hearing them pop then stand up doing my footwork, I raised my leg up and did the same to the other two times with Rex looking at me confused.

I then took a deep breath and look at the ball, I did a full 360 launching my right leg high enough to hit the ball, I hit the ball with both speed and strength then landed back to my feet, the score starts going up and it slows down.

999 was the score then I heard an audible gasp from the crowd and I turn to Rex with a smug look, "Show off" he huffs crossing his arms, We both then played the other types of games and took a break.

After talking to each other we head back to the mechanic who has already fixed the car and we drove back to the station, we head to our office and we noticed something that it seems to be an orange slime.

We both look at each other confused about what is it and what's it capable of, "We should check and see if it needs something" He says which I nod.

Chief POV

"So, we're gonna give you, Rex and YN a two-day break, is that right?" I ask to which she nods, "I haven't spent my time with my fiance for a while no and was hoping if you would accept it" She says then I smiled, "No problem, I'll go and inform him with Dean, you go on and take a break"