Chapter 10

Join me

Join me

We both leaned against our chair with my yawning while stretching my arms, "Oi! Why did you y-" he didn't finish cause he yawned, we both heard a knock, Anna comes in and she walks towards me to kiss my cheek.

"What do you need?" I ask, "Well, I just wanted to see you" she says sitting on my lap which wasn't a problem for me, some cops are cool with it while some aren't because I'm dating her let me correct that, dating MY childhood friend.

I pull her closer to me making her giggle shaking her ass on my crotch, Rex yawned causing both of us to yawn, I pull out my phone to talk to the author of the book that I like and we both made fun of each other.

We heard another knock and Chief walks in looking at the two of us, "Good morning you two" He says and she stands up so she can let me stand up, "Morning sir!" We both say saluting.

He nods and looks at both of us once again, "Would you two help the CSI on an apartment where you two got shot?" Chief asks and we both look at each other, he nods so I nodded at him then turn to chief.

"We'll gladly help sir!"

Time skip

We arrived at the scene on where we encounter that cougar, I think I remember he has multiple earrings and one on his nose, we head inside to ask around if they needed help with anything

Rex got called for a little help moving some boxes while I ask around what happened here, "May I know what happened here?" I ask the German Shepard, "Well, caller says they heard screaming next to their apartment, when we arrived to the scene we don't see the suspect but a nude fox" he says so I scratched my chin.

"This is not my hand" I say and look down to see a rabbit scratching my chin.

"Hey officer" He says and I greeted him back before he walks away, "So she got raped" I assume which he nods, "She's at the hospital, poor lady is scarred for life, she just turned 18 when we background check her" he says, I was pissed they why would this shit bag so this to someone.

If I see that guy I will stomp on his balls so he wouldn't be able to reproduce his heresy seeds, I sigh knowing that getting pissy won't get me anywhere, "Thank you officer" I say and he nods with a smile before walking away.