Epilogue

When Mircea and I were finally allowed to go to bed that night we crawled in gratefully, shattered out of our bones and with drooping eyes. We'd decided to forego pyjamas, needing to be close to one another.

"It still feels like a dream," I said as I snuggled into his side careful of the bruises he still carried from being worked on so much.

"I can hardly believe it either," he admitted and kissed my head.

I leaned up and kissed him sweetly on the lips. As I did so he slipped my ring on my finger. He'd had it for a while but had claimed that he needed to wait for 'the right moment'.

"I love you," he said.

I smiled and replied, "As I love you."

"Three."

"That's different to 'I love you'. There's an extra word." 

He thought about it for a moment. "True, but...four." 

I grinned. "You're going to get bored of doing that."

He kissed me, languidly this time and then said, "Never."      

__________________________________________________________________________

I'm out all of tomorrow, so... Early update!!! FINAL update too! I'm not sure whether to be happy or sad about this! I'm going to miss Mircea and Wyn! 

I'm not doing a sequel to this (Sorry!) I have "The Russian Next Door" series to focus on. Be happy that Mircea is alive and well and with the knowledge that they're going to get married and live more or less happily ever after. I say more or less because it wouldn't be a normal relationship without the odd argument or two! 

I'd like to say a huge thank you to everyone who has read this story! Y'all are awesome!  And this journey would not have been the same without you :D Thank you for joining me!

Dedicating this chapter and the whole story to my most dedicated follower - PrachiChandel :D I'm so glad you like this story! Thank you for all the messages, comments and likes!