Introduction

Hello Everyone!So finally I'm done with all my exams and I'm back.
Apparently after whatever happened with Anuseena in the show I had decided to quit writing but then I thought that What we write are Fanfictions where everything depends on our imagination,so why not?!
----------------------------
I got this idea while writing my last story but couldn't go ahead with it due to my exams..
HERE GOES THE INTRO
-----------------------------
Anubhav leaves for his mission after writing Haseena a letter which she finds a night before the engagement.. although she is heartbroken, she understands his situation but doesn't discuss about it with anyone.

After 3 months Anubhav comes back to find the biggest shock of his life that his Haseena is missing since past 2 and a half month, most probably dead..but his heart refused to believe it and he  decides to look for her himself and he along with Mpt manages to find her only to get their hearts crushed....Haseena Malik has no memory of her past...Her life now revolves around her baba, Ishq and her students.

Ishq is her saviour..Her knight in shining armour and for Ishq she is the world..she has become his reason to live.

What will happen when Anubhav will come back to her, will she recognise him?will she recognise her Mpt family,will she ever remember  herself... her real identity?

Who will she choose to be her forever?Who will be heartbroken?
Lot of questions are there...
-----------------------------
THIS IS THE BASIC IDEA OF THE STORY.
HONESTLY I HAVEN'T PLANNED ANYTHING PROPERLY YET.
IT DEPENDS ON IF YOU GUYS WOULD LOVE TO READ SOMETHING LIKE THIS...THEN I'LL CONTINUE.

PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS AND VIEWS ON THE STORYLINE AND DO LET ME KNOW IF YOU GUYS WANT ME TO CONTINUE..I REALLY NEED PROPER RESPONSE TO CARRY ON FURTHER.
THANK YOU 💗