The adoration

(It has been 2 days since the incident.Today Ishq is going to come back.Everyone was waiting for him when the doorbell rang.Noor opened the door and her happiness knew no bounds seeing Ishq.)
Noor(HM): tum aagaye!(she immediately hugged him.)Kaisa Raha sab..humlog jeet Gaye na?(Ishq broke the hug.)
Ishq: mujhe tumse Kuch zaroori Baat Karni Hain Noor..(he was serious.)
Noor(HM): kya Baat Hain Ishq?(she asked a bit confused.)
Ishq: Tum jungle mein akele Gayi thi?
(Everyone was serious now..they understood that the nosy villagers have  informed Ishq about everything.Noor was afraid,she looked at As who blinked at her to assure that he is there for her.)
Noor(HM): haa Ishq, machliyon ko Khana khilane Gaye the..
Ishq: aur Puri Raat tum aur Anubhav Ghar Nahi laute?
Noor(HM): Woh gaon wale Jo kahe rahe Hain Woh sach Nahi Hain Ishq...(she said teary eyed.)
Ishq: Rona bandh Karo Noor..tum Ghar kyun Nahi aayi?(He asked sternly.)
As: dekhiye Ishq Jo Kuch bhi hua Hain usme Noor ki Galti Nahi Hain..Woh gaonwale( Ishq cut him off)
Ishq: Kuch mat boliye Anubhav..mujhe pata Hain saari Galti Noor ki hi Hain(she was sobbing now.)mujhse bhi Zid Karti raheti thi ek Baar Chand ki roshni mein jungle Dekhna Hain ...(all looked at him confused.He was smiling now.)
Arey aaplog ghur kya rahe ho mujhe?kya laga main unn bewakoof gaonWalon ki baaton mein aajayunga!Farishte aakar kahenge na ki meri Noor ne koi naapak harkat ki Hain toh bhi main Nahi manunga..(Noor hugged him immediately.)..par tumhe isstarah se Raat ko jungle mein Nahi rukna Chahiye tha..Janti ho na khatra ho Sakta Hain!
Noor(HM): sorry,agey se Kabhi Nahi!
(All sighed in relief.As was happy that Ishq didn't doubt on HM for a second..he was happy that his Love had chosen the correct person this time.)
-----------------------------
(Noor and Ishq were casually walking when Ishq noticed a golgappa stall..)
Ishq: Golgappa khate Hain..chalo.
Noor(HM): hmm...
(They went to the golgappa stall and started having them when Noor got a sudden flashback of her eating golgappa with a man..and this time he clearly saw his face..Anubhav.)
{This paragraph has been suggested by Galaxy598
Thankyou for this idea.}
Noor(HM) in mind:
Yeh kya Dekha Humne abhi..Humne kab Anubhav k Saath Golgappe khaye..aur Woh Kaunsi jageh thi..(she closed her eyes trying to remember the image again but failed.)
Ishq: Kaha khoi hui ho?(he asked tapping her shoulder.)
Noor(HM):Huh?!..Kahi Nahi..Hume aur Nahi Khana abhi..Ghar le chalo wahi khayenge..(Ishq did accordingly.)
------------------------
Noor(HM): Anubhav, yeh dekhiye Golgappe..apko Pasand Hain na?(she chirped.Anubhav smiled at her cuteness.)
Ks: aapko kaise pata?
Noor(HM): Anubhav ne bataya tha..Chaliye Anubhav baithiye..Aap sab bhi..
(They were enjoying the Golgappe and talking among themselves but Noor was only adoring someone.Yes,she was adoring Anubhav.This was noticed by Pushpaji.)
Ps: Kaha khoi hui ho Noor?(she nudged her .)
Noor(HM): Kahi Nahi Pushpaji..(she unknowingly blushed.)
Noor(HM))in mind:
Kya Kar rahe Hain Hum,uff!
----------------------------
(It was late night, everyone was fast asleep. A sudden shriek woke all of them up.They gathered at the hall then ran outside.)
(A lady was crying loudly.They all went to her and asked what happened but she couldn't answer.Few minutes later a man,who too looked devastated came back.They assumed him to be her husband.)
Cc: Ae bhaisahab kaa..hua kaa Hain?Kuch batayenge.
Man: Woh do aadmi Aaye aur humare bacche ko chhin k legaya Humse..(he was crying too.)
Ks: kaa!kis taraf Gaya?
Man: pata Nahi madamji..bikepe the 2 log..Mera Bacchaa...(he again started mourning.)
As: karishma Singh gaadi nikaliye..(he ordered.)
(KS,As,Cc and SS left in the car.Though Noor requested a lot to accompany them As strictly denied her request.)
Noor(HM): Hume bhi Jana Hain waha..
Ishq: Nahi Noor Woh log Gaye Hain na..tum yahi ruko...wahan khatra Hain..
Noor(HM): Toh kya unnlogo ko khatra Nahi Hain..Hume Jana Hain bas!
Ps: Noor DSP sir bohot datenge Aap Gayi toh...waha Bohut khatra Hain..unhe fiqr Hain aapki isiliye aapko yaha rukne ko Kaha...(she tried to make her understand.)
Noor(HM): Toh kya Hume Unki fiqr Nahi Hain Pushpaji.....Hume Jana Hain Pushpaji Anubhav k paas..Ishq tumhe humari kasam tum Hume waha Jane se Nahi rokoge...
Ishq: Noor...(he sighed)..Bohut ziddi ho tum.(he said defeated.)..main bhi chalunga tumhare Saath.(they left in Ishq's bike.)
Ps in mind:
Ise kahete Hain Dil Ka rishta..Maddam sir DSP sir ko bhul Gayi par Unki chinta Karna Nahi bhuli(she smiled to herself)..hey Bholenath ab bad jaldi se Maddam sir ko sab Yaad aajaye aur Woh Anubhav sir k paas laut Aaye..
-----------------------
Old godown
(As and team followed the bike and reached an old godown.All thanks to ks's super fast driving that they could catch up to their speed even after starting late.)
(There were no guards outside they easily entered the place and found around 10-15 kids all of around 8-10 years of age captivated there.Without wasting further time they freed all the kids.)
Goon 1: Itni bhi kya Jaldi Hain,Zara humlogo se bhi toh mulaqat karlo.(they turned to find 8men standing with knives and hockey sticks even 2 of them had gun which they pointed at them.)
Ks: Ama o agar haddiyan pyari Hain na toh sharafat se surrender kardo(Ks warned.)
Goon 1: Arey hum toh dar Gaye..(fake fear)..Zara piche toh dekhiye..(Two goons were pointing guns at the kids.)..Haath upar..(As and team did accordingly.The goons tied the kids up again and also Tied Cheetah when suddenly the guns from both the goons who were pointing at the kids fell down then same happened from the other two.)
Goon 1: kon Hain!(Taking advantage of the situation Ks and As attacked them.Meanwhile Cc who was tied up spoke.)
Cc: Maddam sir matlab ..Noor Didi?!matlab Woh patthar Apne phenke?
Noor(HM): abhi Baat Karne Ka waqt Nahi Hain..they started fighting too..
----------------------------
{A/N: I know this chapter had almost no Anuseena seen and was kinda boring but trust me interesting things are on the way}
----------------------------
Precap: the care and the confusion
----------------------------
Will they be able to save the kids and what's up with Noor?
Isn't she behaving a bit differently around Anubhav?
------------------------------
Do vote and comment if you like the chapter.
Thank You.