I lost my love

(It was around 5:30 pm when MpT members(except Anubhav)heard a  melodious flute tune. They came out their respective rooms and followed the tune..They reached a small garden type area a little away from their House.They all reached there and collided with each other and hid behind the trees to see what's going on there.)
(The flute was being was being played by none other than Ishq.And Noor was happily twirling around him.After sometime few more girls joined them..and they were dancing while Ishq was playing his most melodious tune.

{He was playing this tune(my personal favourite 😊)}
ks: ama yeh Ka Hain..Maddam sir aise kaise Naach rahi Hain Uske dhun par...(she frowned.)
Ps: Arey yeh Maddam sir thodi Hain...abhi toh yeh Noor Hain..
Ks:haa..phir bhi..humko Pasand Nahi ki Woh Bhaiyya k alawa Kisi aur k sath..(she stopped noticing AS coming towards them.)Ama bhaiya Yaha..(Noor was still dancing.)
As: Bahena Aap Sab Yaha sath mein..aur yeh madhur bansuri kon Baja Raha Hain...(his eyes then fall on Noor and the other girls.The girls were teasing Noor about something and she was blushing hard while Ishq was  laughing with them.)
Noor(HM): Ishq tum Na...(she ran behind him taking a big twig in her hand.They were laughing and running here and there..)..Ruk Jao Ishq..(she was panting)
Ishq: aaj tumhare hath Nahi aane wala main..Raat ko Ghar PE milte Hain..(he said shouting while running away.)
(Noor turned around to find the girls giving her teasing looks )
Noor(HM): kya?!(narrowing her eyes.)
Girl one: sunri sakhi meri pyari sakhi yeh Dil Kahi khoya Hain Mera..(she started singing.)
Noor (HM): yeh bewaqt gana kyun?
Girl one: Accha tum aur Ishq bewaqt bansuri Baja sakte ho nach sakte ho aur hum gana Gaye toh Woh gunah(and they laughed.)
Girl two: ab sach bol bhi do..Pyar Karti ho na usse..(this question made the Mpt members more attentive specially As he was dying to now her answer.)
Noor(HM): kaam Nahi Hain tum logo ko....jao na..(she showed fake anger.)
Girl three: sach bol bhi Do..(and everyone started teasing her for an answer.)
Noor(HM):  shayed..(she said gazing down.The girls rejoiced and hugged her tightly.She smiled seeing them so happy.)
(Here MpT members were highly disappointed..)
SS: Aisa Nahi hona Chahiye tha(she was in tears.)
Ps: Kuch samajh Nahi aaraha Santu..(she was sad too.)
Ks: Anu bhaiyaa..yeh Anu bhaiyya Kaha Gaye.(As was nowhere to be seen.)
Cc: Karishma madam Chaliye sab log sir ko dhundte Hain.
--------------------------------
Riverside
(As was sitting looking aimlessly at the river.His eyes filled with tears when KS found him.)
Ks: Bhaiyya(keeping a hand on his shoulder sitting beside him.He turned his face and wiped his tears.)..Chhupane ki zaroorat Nahi Hain..hum samajhte Hain..Bohut takleef ho rahi Hain na..(she asked concerned.)
As: Nahi Nahi bahena..Kaisi takleef..hum Khush Hain..hum toh yahi chahte the na ki Woh apni Zindagi mein aagey badhe aur Khush rahe ..
Ks: kisko tasalli de rahe Hain..Hume ya Khudko..
As: Nahi Nahi Bahena..
Ks: Bhaiyya maddam sir na Kisi bhi Surat mein Kisi aur ko Nahi Chah Sakti..hum dekhe Hain unki aankhon mein Aapke liye Pyar..
As:(sadly chuckled)..Woh Haseena Malik thi aur yeh Noor Hain..aur Apne khud suna na Woh Pyar Karti Hain Ishq se.(silent tears were flowing through his eyes.)
Ks: unhone shayed Bola Bhaiyaa..
As: Hame tasalli dene ki zaroorat Nahi Hain Bahena(keeping a hand on her head)..hum thik Hain..
Ks: toh kaa ab Aap chale jayenge??
As: Bilkul Nahi..jabtak Haseenaji ki yaaddasht wapas Nahi aajati tabtak Nahi..desh ko zaroorat Hain SHO HASEENA MALIK ki(he said proudly.Ks smiled.)
Ks: Ghar Chaliye..
-----------------------------
(All were chatting among themselves when Anushma arrived.)
Noor(HM): Kahan the aaplog..Chaliye Khana khane baithiye...(she looked at Anubhav's pale face.) Anubhav Aap thik Hain na?
As: ji hi hum Bilkul thik Hain..(he tried to smile.)
Noor(HM): maan lete Hain..Chaliye Khana kha lijiye(she wasn't convinced.)
-------------------------------
Precap:Ishq-Noor to get married.
-------------------------------
Noor loves Ishq back.Is it the end of Anuseena?
-------------------------------
Do vote and comment if you like the chapter.
Thank You.