The inner turmoil

(Noor and Ishq were running here and there in the garden..Noor was chasing him..)
Ishq: kitni bhi koushis karlo Noor..aaj Nahi pakad paogi...(he laughed.)
Noor(HM): aaj Nahi bachne wale tum..aaj toh yeh danda Khana hi padega..
(She was running behind him when all of a sudden he disappeared from her eye sight.)
Noor(HM): yeh Kaha Gaya...zaroor Kisi ped k piche chupa Hoga..(she was looking for him when she noticed his hand peeping from behind a tree.She smirked to herself and tiptoed went there.)
Noor(HM): ab Kaha jaoge?(she giggled.)
Ishq: abb tum mujhe marogi?(he made a puppy face melting Noor's heart.)
Noor(HM): Bilkul Nahi..(she hugged him tightly resting her head on his chest..(after sometime she broke the hug and looked at his face.)
Noor(HM): Aap!Anubhav Aap Kaha se aaye...Ishq..Ishq Kaha Hain?(she looked around.)
As: Haan hum, Sab se pahele toh hum hi Aaye Hain..(he said looking into her eyes.)
Noor(HM): par Yaha Ishq tha..Hume Yaad Hain..
As: Yaad hi toh Nahi Hain aapko ...(he flipped their position now she was pinned to the tree.He was slowly caressing her cheek with his one hand and the other holding her waist.)
(Noor was lost in his deep brown intimidating eyes.They slowly leaned in ..their lips were inches apart..They were about to kiss when...)
Ishq: Noor!(she turned her face to her left to find Ishq looking at her with teary eyes..)
Noor(HM): Ishq ruko!(and she woke up..)
Noor(HM): ya Allah!yeh Kaisa khwaab tha..(she glanced at the clock.It was 2pm.she gulped down a glass of water.)Hum aur Anubhav..Nahi aise khwaab Dekhna bhi galat Hain..hum Ishq se Pyar karte Hain!haa Humara Nikaah hone wala Hain Uske Saath...(She closed her eyes and Anubhav's face flashed before her.She opened her eyes with a jerk.)
Ks: Noor Aap uth Gayi...fresh hokar niche aajaiye Sab lunch k liye bula rahe Hain..(Noor nodded at KS who has come to call her.)
------------------------------
(Everyone was having their Lunch but Noor was still thinking about her dream.Anubhav noticed her not eating anything.)
As: Noor, Aap thik Hain na...Kuch kha kyun Nahi rahi Hain Aap?(she didn't answer so he shaked her a bit breaking her chain of thoughts)
Noor(HM): huh,kya hua Anubhav..umm..Kuch kahe rahe the Aap?(she noticed everyone looking at him.)
Ishq:kya Soch rahi ho kabse Kuch kha kyun Nahi rahi?
Noor(HM): Kuch Nahi..bas kha rahe Hain..(she started eating silently.)
--------------------------
(Noor was pacing back and forth in her room.She was was frustrated due to all the flashback and now this new confusion was adding to it.)
Ps: Noor!(Noor turned back to find ps standing at her room's door)
Noor(HM): Arey Pushpaji Aap..andar aayiye na..(pj came in)
Ps: Kya baat Hain?Pareshan kyun Hain Aap?
Noor(HM): Nahi Pushpaji aisi koi Baat Nahi Hain(she said turning her face back from her.)
Ps:(making Noor face her again)Aap Humse jhoot Nahi bol Sakti..(She smiled gently to make Noor comfortable)...pichle Kuch dino se Dekh rahe hain Aap khoyi khoyi si Hain..Kisi chiz ko lekar Bohut zyada Soch rahi Hain..kya bat Hain?!
Noor(HM): Nahi Woh bas samajh Nahi aaraha..kaise kahe..(she was hesitating.)
Ps: Bejijak kahiye..hum Aapki Maa jaisi hi Hain..hum kisise Kuch Nahi kahenge..(Noor stayed silent for sometimes then spoke)
Noor(HM): aaj Humne ek Sapna Dekha..(she told her about her dream except the kissing part.)
Ps: (smiled) haa toh Woh toh bas sapna tha na..
Noor(HM): ha par Humne aisa Sapna kyun Dekha..aur aajkal pata Nahi kya ho Raha Hain..Har pal Anubhav ka khyal aata Hain..Accha lagne laga Hain unke Saath waqt bitana..ussdin jab unhe chaaku lagne wali thi maano humari Jaan hi Nikal Gayi..yeh sab kya ho Raha Hain Pushpaji?
Ps: (smiled broadly)Pyar!(HM looked at her.)Aapko Pyar ho Gaya Hain DSP sir se..(Noor looked at her shocked)
Noor(HM): kya kahe rahi Hain Aap Pushpaji...aisa kaise ho Sakta Hain..Nahi Nahi hum Ishq se Pyar karte Hain..
Ps: haa apko Ishq se Pyar Hain... par Mohabbat Nahi..Woh sirf Anubhav sir k liye Hain.
Noor(HM): matlab!(she was confused now)
Ps: matlab..Mohabbat ho Gayi Hain aapko DSP sir se..
Noor(HM): Arey Nahi Pushpaji..(she denied)
Ps: koi Baat Nahi..waqt aane par khud samajh Jayengi..Chalte Hain(she walked to the door but turned back)..Apne jazbaton ko samajhne ki koushis kijiye isse pahele Bohut der ho jaaye..(she went out leaving Haseena with her own thoughts.)
---------------------------------
Precap: the realisation
---------------------------------
Will Haseena realise her love before it's too late.How will Ishq react?
-------------------------------------
Do Vote and comment if you like the chapter.
Thank You.