This love is difficult

Hospital
(Doctor was checking Baba.Ishq was standing outside his cabin,thousands of thoughts surrounding his mind.AS and HM were standing a bit far from him.HM was shedding silent tears.)
As: Haseenaji Aap royiye maat..Dekhna sab thik ho jayega..
HM: yeh sab na humari wajah se ho Raha Hain..humare Karan hi humare baba ki yeh halat Hain..Hume Bohut bure Hain Anubhav..(he engulfed her in a hug..)
As: aisa Nahi Hain...Aap toh sabse Acchi Hain..(caressing her hairs.)
HM: Anubhav Woh Humse bohot Pyar karte Hain..aur hum bhi..(she reminisced her happy moments with Baba..when he used to feed her..scold her...)Woh thik toh honge na Anubhav?
As: Bilkul thik ho jayenge..
(Meanwhile the doctor came out.. Anuseena Noticed him and broke the hug and went to him.)
Ishq: Baba kaise Hain doctor Sahab?
Doctor:  Dekhiye Woh Dil ke mareez Hain..Kisi Baat par Bohut zyada exited hone k Karan behosh ho Gaye Hain...thoda dheyan rakhiye..Inhe Kisi bhi. Prakar Ka jhatka ya tension na mile..
(They all went to meet him.Ishq and HM sat on his either side.Baba slowly opened his eyes)
Ishq: Abb Kaisa lagraha Hain Baba?
Baba: Noor..meri bacchi..(he called her weakly.)
HM: haa Baba, hum Yaha Hain..(she said caressing his head slowly.)abb Kaisa mahesoos ho Raha Hain apko?
Baba: thik Hu meri bacchi..bas abb Tu aur Ishq jaldi se Shaadi Karle..karegi naa?(he looked at her with weak but hopeful eyes.Hm looked at Mpt and AS..all except As were nodding in no..he was silent.She again looked back at Baba..)
HM: haa Baba hum karenge..(she said closing her eyes to control the forming tears.)
Baba: meri bacchi(he caressed her cheek happily..Ishq smiled at her and she forcefully smiled back.)
Ks: Maddam sir yeh Aap...
HM: hum Chalte  Hain Baba..(she left without meeting eyes with anyone.)
-------------------------------
Riverside
(It was dark.Haseena was staring at the moon..endless tears flowing from her eyes.)
As: Haseenaji..(he came and sat beside her.She immediately wiped her tears and turned her face away from him.)
As: Nahi dekhengi humari taraf?(he asked slowly.)
HM: Hume maaf Kar dijiye..
(He slowly turned her towards himself holding her by her shoulders.)
As: kis Baat ki maafi?
HM: hum Baba ko mana Nahi Karpaye...(he pulled her towards himself)
As: aapki Galti Nahi Hain Haseenaji..Unki sharirik sthiti hi Kuch aisi thi..(he tried to calm her down but his heart was also aching.)
HM: aab agey kya,Anubhav?(she asked looking at him.)
As: Aap ko Ishq se Sagai Kar Leni Chahiye..(his heart broke into zillion pieces while saying so.)
HM: yeh sab humari wajah se hua Hain..agar hum Apne lagav ko Pyar Nahi samajhte...toh yeh sab Nahi Hota..humari wajah se 3 Zindagiyan barbad ho jayegi...sab humari wajah se(she started crying loudly.)
As: Nahi Haseenaji galati aapki Nahi Shayed humari kismat ki Hain..hum Dono paas toh aate Hain par Saath rahe Nahi paate...Humne aapko 2-2 bar dard Diya usiki saza mil rahi Hain Hume...
(She snuggled into him and was crying clutching his shirt tightly.)
HM: Humari mohabbat mein Itni mushkile kyun Anubhav..hum..hum Nahi rahe sakte Aapke Bina(she said between her sobs.)
As: Sambhaliye Khudko Haseenaji..kismat k aagey hum Kuch Nahi Kar sakte..(his voice chocking,eyes red.)
(He kissed her forehead cupping her face...she closed her eyes to feel the warmth..maybe for the last time..He then kissed her cheeks..finally captured her lips in a soft kiss.They were pouring all their love and pain in that kiss.Haseena slowly leaned against a tree and Anubhav too leaned onto her.They broke the kiss after sometime.Both of them were shedding silent tears..Anubhav hid his face in the crook of her neck and started peppering soft kisses there..HM closed her eyes and was caressing his hairs.)
Ishq: Noor!(Ishq shouted in rage.Both of them jerked apart and looked at him who was standing at a little distance burning in rage.Anuseena stood up.Ishq came forward to them.)
Ishq: yeh kya ho Raha Noor?!Tum aur Anubhav aise Yaha..(he asked coldly but voice filled with anger.)
HM: Ishq..
Ishq: kya Ishq Noor..Pyar Karne Ka daava mujhse..aur Yaha Anubhav k Saath..aur Anubhav tumhari himmat kaise hui Noor k paas ane ki...(he moved towards Him but HM came in between.)
HM: Inhe Kuch mat Kaho Ishq..Humein ek dusre se mohabbat Hain..
Ishq: toh humare bich kya Hain Noor..
HM: Tum humare dost ho Ishq..hum tumse bohot Pyar karte Hain..Hume lagav Hain tumse par hum tumse mohabbat Nahi karte..Hume maaf kardo humari galati Hain Jo hum Apne jazbaaton ko Nahi samajh paye..(she folded her hands before him.)
Ishq: Tum Janti ho tum kya kahe rahi ho Noor..
HM: Haan..hum Anubhav se beinteha mobabbat large Hain..aur Iss Zindagi mein aur aane wali har Zindagi mein hume jitni Baar bhi mohabbat hogi..sirf aur sirf Inse hogi...jab hum Noor they tabbhi Hume Inse hi Pyar hua bas samajhne mein Der kardi Humne...
Ishq: tum Janti ho na Baba ki kitni ummide Hain Iss Sagai se..
HM: haa Jante Hain..aur hum Iss Sagai k liye taiyyar Hain.(Ishq spoke nothing..just stormed off the place..He looked back once to find HM crying in AS's arms.He kept looking at them for sometime then rushed to his home..)
----------------------------
Ishq's room
(Everything in his room was scattered here and there..)
Ishq: Aahhhhh!Kyun Kiya Tumne aisa Noor..kyun!(he shouted throwing the bedside lamp on the floor.)kya Galti thi meri..kyun toda Mera Dil..kyun Diya Dhoka Noor..kyun!
Kitna Pyar Kiya Maine tumse..Jine ki wajah banaliya tumhe par tum toh Kabhi MERI thi hi Nahi...Anubhav se Pyar Hain tumhe..mujhse nahi
(He let out a heart wrenching cry throwing a vase at the mirror breaking it into pieces.He looked at his reflection in the broken pieces..His hairs dishevelled..eyes red..a small cut on his hand.His face now wet with neverending tears.He fell on the floor and cried his heart out for sometime...He was broken beyond measure and was angry as welll..He looked outside his window ..the sky was pink indicating dawn)
Ishq: Kal Yaha Sagai ho k rahegi..(he got up determined,wiping his tears.)
--------------------------------
Precap: the engagement
--------------------------------
Ishq came to know the truth and is broken but is determined to make this engagement happen.So is this the end of Anuseena?
------------------------------------
Do Vote and comment if you like the chapter.
Thank You.