The care

Continued..
(Severe fight was going on when a goon pushed Haseena towards As and they collided.)
As: Noor! Aap Yaha kya Kar rahi Hain?
Noor: (while beating a goon)aapki madat Karne Aaye Hain
As: mana Kiya tha aapko, Aap Kabhi bhi humari Baat kyun Nahi sunti!(he said frustratedly.)
Noor: pahele Zara innse nipte..phir fursat se daant lijiyega Hume..(she taunted.)
(Mpt had overpowered almost all of the goons while Ishq freed the kids and escorted them to safety.Haseena was fighting when she noticed a goon about to attack on Anubhav with a knife  from the back..she shouted..)
Noor(HM):Anubhav!...piche Dekho
(As turned back and defended himself from the attack but in the process his palm got badly injured.)
(Noor immediately ran to him and took his bleeding palm in her hand.Ks and others took all the goons with them,Anuseena were alone.)
Noor(HM): Dhyan Nahi Rakh sakte na..agar hum Nahi dekhte toh...
As: toh kya..marjaate hum!(he smiled)
Noor(HM): Bakwaas mat kijiye..Woh pith pe chaaku Maarne Wala tha..(she tore her dupatta to cover the wound.)
As: Aap kyun aayi Yaha...mana Kiya tha na..
Noor(HM): Baat ghumane ki koushish mat Kijiye..(she said with teary eyes.She was done with covering his wound.)
As: Aapke aankhon mein aansu Acche Nahi lagte..(he wiped the lone tear that escaped her eye.She looked at him then hugged him tightly.She didn't know why she was so much afraid of loosing him.What If she hadn't noticed the goon on time?!she tightened the hug.)
As in mind:
Aaj bhi kitni Parwah Hain aapko humari Haseenaji...sach mein hum Bohut khushkismat Hain Jo Aapne Humse prem Kiya...bhalei Kuch Dino k liye sahi.(he thought wrapping his hands around her.)
(After sometimes AS broke the hug and found Ishq looking at them..Noor hadn't noticed him yet..)
As: Ishq..Woh (he was trying to find a good excuse as to why they were hugging each other.Listening to him Noor looked at Ishq but she didn't find it necessary to give him any explanation nor he demanded.)
Noor(HM): bacche thik Hain na(moving towards him leaving As.)
Ishq: haa sab safe Hain...chalo Ghar Chalte Hain..(They left the place.)
(As soon as Noor left him AS felt a sudden emptiness but he shooed away that feeling, chuckling to himself that this is his fate now.He shaked his injured hand a few times as it was paining then he too left the place.)
------------------------------
(No sooner did they reached home than Noor ran to grab first aid box for AS.)
Noor(HM): Baithiye Yaha Aap(made Anubhav sit on the sofa then started cleaning his wound.)
As: ahhh.sss..(he flinched in pain then looked at HM.)
Noor(HM): Bohot zyada dard horaha Hain na..sorry..(she blew on his wound.She was silently treating his wound while he was continuously staring at her.This was noticed by all including Ishq.)
Noor(HM): hogaya..(cutting the extra bandage.)..
As: Shukriya...
Ps: Aap sab nashta Kar lijiye phir jaakar sojaiyega..(They were extremely tired and hungry as well so without any argument they went to eat their breakfast.)
Baba: hua kya waha?(he enquired.)
Cc: Arey kaa batay Masterji..waha pe aur bhi bacche the...Woh log baccho ko kidnap Karke unse bhik mangwate Hain...(he said while muching on his parantha.)Arey Pushpaji ek aur dijiye toh...
Ishq: arey Anubhavji aapko khane mein dikkat ho rahi Hain na(He said looking at As who was uncomfortably using his left hand as his right hand was injured.)
As:  Nahi Nahi...hum manage Kar lenge..(he smiled)
Noor(HM): kya manage Kar lenge ..abhi tak adha parantha bhi nahi khaya Gaya..bade aaye manage Kar lenge..muh kholiye(she ordered bringing a bite before his mouth.he also ate without any argument.)
(Seeing this Pushpaji nudged Ks who smiled .SS and Cc were adoring them too..their expressions were noticed by Ishq but he couldn't understand anything properly.)
(They finished their Breakfast and retired to their respective rooms to sleep.All of them immediately drifted off to sleep as they were worn out.)
-------------------------
Precap: the confusion and the suspicion
--------------------------
The love triangle is taking a new turn.What's written in Anubhav, Haseena and Ishq's Destiny?
----------------------------
Do vote and comment if you like the chapter.
Thank You.