We are her shield

Continued...
At the dinner table
Baba: Ishq Noor mujhe tum Dono se Kuch kahena Hain..
Ishq: Haan Baba..kahiye na.
Baba: dekho meri ab Umar ho rahi Hain...mere baad Ishq Ka koi Nahi Hain  aur Noor Ka bhi Nahi..toh main chahta Hu ki tum Dono ek ho jaao...(Anubhav's heartbeat paused listening to him.).main chahta Hu tum Dono Shaadi Kar lo..kya tum Dono taiyyar ho?(Ishq-Noor looked at each other.)Dekho baccho koi zabardasti Nahi Hain...Noor Tujhe koi aur Pasand toh Nahi Hain na?
Noor(HM):Nahi Baba..
Baba: Ishq tum?
Ishq: Baba main Noor se Pyar Karta hoon(he stated.Noor looked at him and smiled a bit.)
Baba: toh tum Dono ko koi apatti Nahi Hain Iss Shaadi se?
Ishq-Noor: Nahi Baba..
Baba: main Bohut Khush Hun..(He called them for a hug.)
(Here MpT members were only looking at Anubhav who was looking completely lifeless.Noone had the courage to console him..He silently went back to his room and cried his heart out.)
-----------------------------
A day later..
(A girl came running to Baba at his house where Mpt along with Ishq were also present.)
Girl: Ishq Bhaiyya Masterji jaldi Chaliye waha kuch gundo k Saath Noor Didi Ka mutbhed ho Gaya Hain...jaldi chalo...(Listening to her all rushed to her dancing place.)
(HM was giving tough fight to 3goons..the girls were standing in one corner watching her in awe that is when a goon tried to attack her from the back with a stick..but Anubhav came in-between.)
As: Himmat kaise hui innpar piche se waar Karne ki..(he snatched the stick and hit the goon.Hm turned back and thanked As.)
(On the other hand karishma and Ishq were handling the other goons and tied them with a rope...when a voice stopped them..)
Goon: Chhod do mere saathiyon ko..warna Iss ladki ko uda dunga(pointing a gun at Noor.)
(Without thinking a second both Anubhav and Ishq came Infront of HM.)
As/Ishq: humare/mere hote hue tum Haseenaji/Noor Ko chu bhi Nahi sakte..(Noor was looking at As in awe..she knew how much Ishq cares for her it she didn't understand why As was risking his life and why he called her Haseenaji again.)
(As was confusing the goon with his negotiating skills when KS attacked him from back and arrested him too.)
As: Ks innsabko Hamirpur, Javed Shah k paas chhod Kar aayiye..(ks nodded and left with cc and the goons.)
------------------------------
Noor(HM): kya zaroorat thi bandook k samne aane ki...agar Woh Goli Chala deta toh...(she said while tending the wound on his forehead that he got while fighting..)
As: Toh kya aapko Goli lagne dete..
Noor(HM): chup rahiye..(tears were flowing from her eyes.)
As: Aap ro kyun rahi Hain?
Noor(HM): pata Nahi..bas Rona aaraha Hain..aapko kitni chot lagi Hain.(Although she had forgotten him but their hearts were still connected somehow..she could feel his pain.As wanted to wipe her tears with his own hand but stopped himself saying that he doesn't have any right to do that anymore.Instead he passed her his handkerchief.)
(As soon as He passed her the handkerchief she saw a blurry image of someone passing her a handkerchief.."Lelijiye  ekdum saaf hain Bilkul humari niyat ki Tarah."these words rang in her ears.She clutched her head due to a sharp pain.)
As: Aap thik Hain?(he asked concerned)
Noor(HM): Jii Jii Aap Aram kijiye abhi hum bhi todha rest Kar Lete Hain(she moved to her room)
------------------------------
In Noor's room
Noor(HM): yeh keya..Chhoti si chot hi toh lagi Hain Anubhav ko phir Hume itna zyada takleef kyun ho rahi Hain...aur Humne kya dekha abhi..kon Hain Woh aadmi Hum bar bar use khwaab mein kyun dekhte Hain...Hume kyun aisa Lagta Hain ki humare saare khwaab Anubhav se Jude huye Hain....r e Nahi aisa kaise ho Sakta Hain..ki h bhi sochte Hain hum...(she chuckled and went to sleep.)
------------------------------
Precap: Anuseena stuck in a jungle.
------------------------------
Ishq-Noor love each other.Will a lovetriangle form or will Anubhav become the 3rd wheel in their story?
------------------------------
Do vote and comment if you like the chapter.
Thank You.