Ishq Loves Noor

Next day
(Everyone gathered for breakfast and on Baba's insistence They all went to the place where Noor teaches dance...)
(Noor was dancing gracefully surrounded by kids and teenaged girls..They were dancing and giggling.It was a sight to behold.Anubhav was lost in her laughter.At that moment nothing mattered to him more than Her smile..her happiness..her was for a second ready to leave her here for her happiness.Karishma noticed him lost.)
Ks: khoobsurat lagrahi Hain na Maddam sir?(she whispered in his ear)
As: Bohut..(he then realised what he said and blushed a bit.)
(On the other hand Ishq was also lost in her beauty..he sees her dancing everyday but can never get enough of her grace..His Baba was correct naming her Mahnoor...she indeed has become the moonlight of their life..her smile had the power to drive every darkness away.)
SS: Mujhe na Lagta Hain Pushpee yeh Ishqji bhi Maddam sir se Pyar karte Hain..Dekho toh kitne pyar se Dekh rahe Hain unhe(she said loudly enough for AS and KS to hear.AS looked at Ishq..yes he indeed was adoring Noor..but what  hurted As was that Noor was also smiling at him and then she blushed gazing down.Karishma noticed her brother's changing expression and said.)
Ks: Santu ki Baat mat suno Bhaiyya..yeh to Kuch bhi bakeiti Karti raheti Hain..
As: par Hume Nahi Lagta Woh Kuch galat kahe rahi Hain..Humne bhi prem Kiya hain Bahena(he sadly smiled then sighed.)
(Meanwhile Noor came towards them..)
Noor(HM): aaplog gaon ghumna chahoge?(she asked excitedly..they agreed instantly)
--------------------------------
Ishq: aur yeh Hain Iss gaon Ka ekmatra highschool jahan baba padhate Hain aur hum bhi..
Cc: gajab..matlab pure gaon mein ek hi school..(he was amazed)
Ishq: yeh bhi badi mushkil se Bani Hain..chhota gaon Hain na.. Sarkar ki nazar hi Kahan padhti Hain..
(They were walking and talking when they came across a group of women filling water from well.)
A women: Arey Ishq ki Noor Kaha jaa rahi Hain..(she and the other women laughed while Noor Blushed making Mpt frown.)
SS: inka naam Noor Hain Aap sab Ishq ki Noor kyun bol rahe ho.(she was genuinely confused.)
Another women: Arey beta Hume pata Hain..Woh toh yeh Dono batayenge Humne aisa kyun Bola..
Ishq: Arey Sunita chachi Aap na abhi Ghar jao..chachaji intezaar Kar rahe honge(helped her placing the water pots on her head.)
The woman: jaa rahe Hain...par abb Shaadi Kar lo Dono..(the group of women went away laughing.)
(Here As's heart was sinking with each passing moment.He clearly understood the relation between Noor and Ishq but do really his Haseena fell for somebody else ..lots of questions were troubling his mind.)
---------------------
(The girls were busy buying Jewelleries from the village market.Cheetah was as usual accompanying Santu. Anubhav and Ishq were walking a little behind them.)
As: Bura na Mano toh ek Baat puche apse?
Ishq: haa ha Bilkul..
As: Aap Haseenaji se prem karte Hain?(he asked directly.)
Ishq: haa.(he said boldly.)..bohot Pyar Karta Hu main Noor se..yun kahe toh humari Zindagi ki Noor wahi Hain...
As: par aapko unke atit k bare mein Kuch bhi Nahi pata..(he asked trying to test Ishq's feelings)
Ishq: mujhe koi farq Nahi padhta..main bas itna janta Hun ki main usse Pyar kaarta hu..beinteha Karta Hu..mere liye yahi sab se bada sach hain..Iss Ishq ki Ishq bas abb wohi hain(he smiled Dreamily looking at her who was busy bargaining on earrings.)
As: kya Woh bhi..(He couldn't complete as Noor came.)
Noor(HM): Ishq Aao na humare Saath..Dekho na yeh payel Acchi Hain yaa phir ye(she said holding two anklets in her hand and dragged him with her towards the shop.)
As in mind:
Kya Aap bhi Ishq se prem Karti Hain Haseenaji.(His eyes were moist.)
------------------------------
Precap: Noor's feelings for Ishq.
-------------------------------
Anubhav got to know about Ishq's feelings for Noor..but what about her?What if she loves him back?What will Anubhav do?
--------------------------------
Do vote and comment if you like the chapter
Thank You.