Chapter 64 Vol. 2

In the early hours of the next morning, Xia Liang was still asleep, and was awakened by a ringing of the phone. He answered the call in a daze, and after a few seconds, he woke up instantly.

Zhou Shuo on the side grabbed the two legs that Xia Xia did not know when, and turned around to see Xia Liang sitting on the side of the bed silently with her mobile phone, so he half stood up and asked, "Brother Liang, What's the matter?"

"Xiao Lin called and said that grandma is seriously ill..." Xia Liang's voice sounded a little hollow, but he still remained calm. He turned around and said to Zhou Shuo, "I have to rush back to City B as soon as possible."

Zhou Shuo immediately turned over and got out of bed: "I'll go with you." As he said, he lowered his head to call Xia Xia.

Xia Liangyuan wanted him to stay with Xia Xia, but after another thought, listening to Xia Lin's anxious tone, grandma probably didn't have much time, Xia Xia...had to bring her back to meet her.

After all, Xia Xia was still a child, she only slept for a few hours and couldn't wake up at all. So Zhou Shuo directly carried Xia Xia on his back and carried out the door together with their few luggage.

The three drove on the highway leading to City B. At this time, Xia Liang discovered that there was no one on the highway before dawn, but there was a car always behind them, maintaining a distance of more than ten meters.

Zhou Shuo noticed Xia Liang's eyes in the rearview mirror frequently, put one hand on the back of his hand, and patted gently: "Don't worry, that's my person." Xia Liang was startled first, and then quickly understood. Come here, this is probably the "uncles under my father" in Xia Xia's mouth.

Previously, he was a little surprised. Even if Zhou Shuo joined the ABO family, even if Zhou Shuo took the initiative to take the responsibility of supervising Xia Xia, how could he really rest assured that the father and daughter would come back alone to visit relatives with the style of the Nawell family.

And the people in the car behind, although Zhou Shuo's subordinates, I'm afraid they are also taking care of the responsibilities of supervising the two of them at the same time. When we arrived in City B, the sky was already bright.

Zhou Shuo found that after Xialiang got off the expressway, he did not go in the direction of the old house of the Xia family, but went directly in the direction of Song Yan's villa. "Why, doesn't the old lady live in the old house now?" Zhou Shuo asked.

Xia Liang nodded and was silent for a moment, before saying: "My dad... two years ago suddenly had a cerebral hemorrhage and walked very hastily." He paused, "Grandma couldn't stand the shock for a while, her mood was frustrated, and her bones became worse than before. So, Xia Lin took her to live with them, so she might have a caregiver."

Zhou Shuo was taken aback. He didn't expect that Xia's father would have passed away for four years. Now if Mrs. Xia followed her, only Xia Liang and Xia Lin would remain in the Xia family.

Just listen to Xia Liang continuing: "Last month, my grandma accidentally fell down when she went down the stairs. The old man was most afraid of bumps and bumps. At that time, the doctor diagnosed that her cerebrovascular condition was not good. It was the same problem. After I learned the news, I rushed to the hospital and Xiao Lin to take turns to take care of her, but she was clamoring to be discharged. I thought she had discovered this problem early. If she was taken care of, at least one more could be delayed. For a while, I didn't expect it was only a month..."

Zhou Shuo knew that it was futile to persuade him at this time, but he held one of his hands tightly and did not speak any more. As the car drove into the villa area, Xia Lin and Song Yan were already waiting for them at the door.

Seeing two people coming down in a car at the same time, Xia Lin was stunned. When he saw Zhou Shuo's face clearly, Shi Shi could not speak with excitement. But Song Yan reacted quickly. Come on? The first two steps, he looked at Zhou Shuo and asked: "When did you come back?"

"Last night." Zhou Shuo said, taking Xia Xia out of the car and letting him go. She greeted everyone. Xia Xia just woke up, rubbing her eyes and staring in confusion, "Uncle, uncle."

"...Suddenly Xia Lin, who became uncle, didn't react for a while.

Zhou Shuo patted Xia Xia 's head lightly . , Reminded: "Did you forget it again? It should be called uncle and uncle. "

Oh, uncle, uncle. Xia Xia changed her mouth very obediently.

"It turned out to be Xia Xia!" "Xia Lin finally realized the origins of this little girl, and didn't care whether he was "uncle" or "uncle", and he stretched out his hand: Hug Xia Xia.

He and Song Yan have been married for many years and have no plans to adopt a child. About the child at home. There were no toys or snacks for Song Yan, and it took a long time for Song Yan to find a few candies and stuff them into Xia Xia.

Xia Xia was also obedient. Although she felt that a few candies were not rare, she still frankly took it and thanked her. After a few simple greetings from the four, Xia Lin took them to the old lady's bedroom on the second floor. At this time, the old lady Xia was already lying on the bed, angrily.

Xia Lin leaned in to Mrs. Xia's ear and whispered: "Grandma, brother is coming to see you." Old Mrs. Xia's eyelids trembled and she slowly opened her eyes.

Xia Liang sat down on the edge of her bed and gently held her slightly raised hand.

"...Ah," the old lady Xia said with difficulty, "grandma now...the most worrying thing...is you."

Xia Liang's eyes were hot, and tears were about to come. He closed his eyes, forced his tears back, and pulled out a smile and said: "Grandma, look, I brought your great-granddaughter."

He said, holding Xia Xia's hand to the bed.

Xia Xia is also a clever child. When she saw Mrs. Xia, she said, "It's too grandma, I'm

Xia Xia ." "Huh?" Mrs. Xia was taken aback and looked up and down Xia Xia for a long time. There was a strange brilliance in the pupils of the eyes, "This...Is this Xiao Liang's child?"

"Yes, grandma." Xia Liang said, "The child was left out before, but Zhou Shuo was able to find it recently. I've never told you before, I'm sorry." The old lady Xia asked again: "This child's mother is..." Before

Xia Liang spoke, he heard Xia Xia say: "Grandma, I don't have a mother, I only have a father... and my uncle. --She didn't dare to say the second half of this sentence.

However, the old lady Xia understood that the child's mother had passed away for some reason, and she immediately held Xia Xia's hand for a good-pity, tears in her eyes and muttered: "Okay, It's fine if I get it back... This looks really like Xiao Liang... It's really embarrassing for the child, because he has suffered so much outside. . . . Grandma wants to accompany Xia Xia more, but it's a pity that her grandma is running out of time..." These

words touched Xia Xia somehow, and she lay down on the bed and cried loudly.

The cry of her caused the old lady Xia to rush to comfort her, and she no longer wanted to pursue the child's mother's wealth background. It was a great fortunate for her to think that she would be able to see her great-granddaughter at the end of the day. .

Thinking about it this way, most of the worries in the old lady's heart disappeared, and she returned to light for a while, and died peacefully in her sleep in the afternoon of that day.