Chapter 22 Vol. 2

Gu Lixuan was lying on the spacious sofa, holding the mobile phone passed by the assistant in his hand, his fingertips kept sliding, and the expression on his face was cold.

    The assistant waited anxiously for a moment, and couldn't help

    saying : "Brother Xuan, Ji Qin is too cunning this time..." Before he could finish a sentence, Gu Lixuan suddenly smashed the phone at him and roared: "In the public audition, you said he robbed me of the role. You want to black him or me, huh?!"

    The assistant was stunned and stuttered: "Xuan, Brother Xuan..."

    "I'll let you do it ." He asked for trouble. He didn’t let you get me into the water. You did such a low-level and dark thing. Did your brain get kicked by the donkey?”

    The agent on the side comforted: “Xiaoxuan, don’t you too. I was so angry. Fortunately, Ji Qin winked and didn't bite you back. Although we didn't get rid of him this time, it wasn't a loss. At least the heat was up."

    Gu Lixuan snorted: "With my current fame and status, isn't it so hot?"

    At this moment, the agent's cell phone rang, he gestured towards Gu Lixuan, and walked aside to answer the call.

    Gu Lixuan looked at the Erque assistant, still unwilling, grabbed the slippers and threw them on his head, shouting: "Go away, I don't want to see you again today!" The

    assistant stumbled and ran away holding his head. Up.

    The agent hung up the phone and walked back and said to Gu Lixuan, "It is the producer of the play "Remembering Autumn" and said that he hopes to sign a contract with us as soon as possible."

    Gu Lixuan frowned and said displeasedly:" Why are you so anxious? I don't know if I can pick up this show." The

    agent was stunned for a moment: "Didn't you say you want to play the male number one?"

    "Heh," Gu Lixuan smiled contemptuously at the corner of his mouth. "I just want to find Ji Qin something uncomfortable, so I really watch this show wherever I go."

    The agent hesitated: "Then... I went back to him?" He paused, and then persuaded, "Xiao Xuan, it's not that I said you. In the future, let's do less of such contradictory things. After all, everyone They are all mixed in the same circle. One more friend is better than one more enemy."

    Gu Lixuan fiddled with the tail ring in his hand expressionlessly. After a moment of silence, he suddenly asked, "Over there Li Mo... Is there any change?"

    "It doesn't seem to have changed," the agent said, "It's still the original supporting actor."

    "What about Ji Qin?"

    "That Ji Qin, I heard that the director seems to like him, and the male number one gave it to him. You, he just wants Ji Qin to try the second man, but he hasn't set an audition time yet."

    "This director, is there something tricky with Ji Qin?" Gu Lixuan narrowed his eyes, thinking for a moment, yes. Brokers said: "you talk to the producer, said that before the collision quarter Qin me, I do not think he wanted me to sign a contract you can see, but can not let the season Qin stay in the crew, this is the only condition.."

    brokerage The person answered and was about to call. Gu Lixuan asked again: "By the way, have you read the contract text, how much is the penalty?"

    "It seems to be linked to the salary," the agent said, "This kind of low-cost crew, It’s like that when the pay is overwhelming." He paused, and reacted: "Why, are you still thinking about breach of contract?"

    "Look again," Gu Lixuan said absent-mindedly, "The penalty is not high anyway, I am in a mood. Shoot if you are in a bad mood...just as a fun."

    Xia Liang lay on the bed, his whole body sore and unable to move.

    He listened to Du Lanze's persuasion, and originally just wanted to help Zhou Shuo with a pistol to relieve him, but he didn't expect to do half of Zhou Shuo's sudden loss of control, and finally he was pushed on the bed and wiped out.

    But this time Xia Liang was sane, so when he realized that he could not prevent Zhou Shuo from entering, he could still bargain to ask Zhou Shuo to bring safety Tao.

    He still clearly remembered that when Zhou Shuo was rampaging in his body, he lowered his forehead and clung to his back, his posture was pious and humble, and his voice choked with depressive voice: "Brother Liang, brother Liang, you Look at me..."

    Some possibility suddenly flashed in Xia Liang's mind, but before he could confirm it, his thoughts were shattered by waves of shock from the opponent.

    Perhaps the first experience is already there, and the second time is no longer so unacceptable.

    So when Xia Liang regained her consciousness, she recalled what happened before. Although she regretted that she was soft to Zhou Shuo, she still had the mood to comfort herself-at least this time she brought a condom, so she didn't have to take the contraceptive pill again.

    After this time, Zhou Shuo did not kneel before the bed waiting to apologize, but took the courage to sit next to Xia Liang and stay warm. Seeing Xia Liang awake, he leaned in and asked in a low voice, "Brother Liang, you are hungry. I'm not hungry, do you want me..."

    "You stay away from me." Xia Liang turned his head away from him. Although he looked disgusted, he was not as angry and out of control as the last time.

    Zhou Shuo was still a little worried at first, but at the moment he settled his mind a little, and begged with a cheeky, "Brother Liang, I know I did something wrong again. If you are really angry, just beat me!"

    Xia Liang was beaten by him. He smiled angrily and looked back at him: "Zhou Shuo, don't you think that I can't do anything with you?"

    Zhou Shuo raised his head and looked at him innocently.

    Xia Liang choked in his heart. To be honest, he really had nothing to do with Zhou Shuo.

    Immediately, a certain thought in his mind once again, the expression on his face condensed, and the gaze looking at Zhou Shuo gradually revealed a hint of scrutiny.

    Zhou Shuo was looking at him with this gaze, and his heart gradually became uneasy. He was hesitating whether to cheekily say a few good things that he is not good at to coax each other, but when Xia Liang suddenly asked: "Zhou Shuo, you are honest, do you have that kind of meaning to me? "

    Zhou Shuo didn't expect Xia Liang to ask so directly. He was stunned for a long time before he heard his own voice asking dryly: "If... I said yes, Brother Liang, would you chase me out again?"