Chapter 20 Vol. 2

Ji Qin was filled with righteous indignation: "Is he sick?!"

    Before Li Mo could say anything, he hated iron and steel and pointed at Li Mo: "It's just that you have a good temper, Brother Mo. It’s up to him. Don’t you ever think about rebelling?"

    "Thinking about it." Lee Moore paused, "But the reality is cruel. No matter how I resist, people’s social status is there, I can What should I do, the feeling of powerlessness of the mayfly shaking the tree, have you ever experienced it?"

    "What happened to the mayfly shaking the tree ? If I encounter this kind of thing, why should I bite him back..."

    Ji Before Qin finished speaking, his agent called him and asked, "Ji Qin, have you offended someone recently?"

    "What's the matter?" Ji Qin sat up straight up alertly. An agent has to bring several artists in the development stage at the same time, and will not call him early in the morning if there is nothing important.

    The agent said: "Go and check on Weibo for yourself, your name has been top searched."

    Ji Qin opened Weibo and saw that his name was clearly listed on the third hot search list. The content It means that Ji Qin and Gu Lixuan grab the number one man. "

    ...The thief shouts to catch the thief, this is. "Ji Qin murmured inconceivably, Gu Lixuan's series of despicable methods simply amazed him.

    He clicked on the relevant topics and browsed it. Most of them were Gu Lixuan's fans, and asked where Ji Qin came from. The eight-line actors, who are not able to do anything, dare to grab the role with Gu Da actor.

    Of course, some of his own fans will occasionally jump out to defend Ji Qin, but one of them is weak, and they send out messages very quickly. They were brushed down, with little effect; secondly, they didn’t know much about Ji Qin’s audition, but they were led by the nose by the news of the navy. If they refuted it, it would be nonchalant and useless.

    Ji Qin felt a little distressed about himself. fans, that this disparity of power for them, the war of words just annihilated the knot

    innings.

    He thought for a while, logged into his official Weibo, and posted a casual selfie with a paragraph:

    [Yes, I went to an audition for a crew yesterday. I was a little ambition to try a man. The number one, after all, this kind of public audition crew, who doesn't want to fight for themselves? After the audition was over, the director said politely to let me go back and wait for the notice. I left, and then met Mrs. Gu at the door of the company. I was surprised that Mrs. Gu would come to participate in the audition... But then I thought about this kind of public audition. The occasion is possible for anyone, right? When I saw Teacher Gu, I knew that I had no relationship with the male number one, so I went to eat hot pot with my friend last night without any burden. However, I was a bit puzzled when I saw the hot search today. If the public audition is considered to be "robbing", then so many colleagues who came to audition for the male number one yesterday are not considered to be robbed? Why am I the only one being top searched? Can anyone help me with my doubts? ]

    Since last night’s hot pot photos were still shiningly posted on Weibo, Ji Qin only said that he had met a friend and said nothing about the audition. It did not seem like he cared about the role very much—this Instead, he provided strong evidence for his remarks today.     After his Weibo was posted, Ji Qin's fans immediately guessed what was going on. Suddenly, their backs stiffened and they were full of confidence, and their combat effectiveness exploded and pointed the finger at a certain navy who deliberately led the war.     And because Ji Qin expressed recognition and respect for Gu Lixuan between the lines, those Gu fans who originally dissed Ji Qin could not catch him. Some of the more sober fans were out of respect for Gu Lixuan’s image. For the maintenance of the war, he quickly turned his guns and bombarded the people who led the war.     When a public opinion crisis just started to ferment, Ji Qin Si was cleverly thrown away by others. Li Mo also saw Ji Qin’s latest Weibo news and smiled and gave him a thumbs-up: "Big man, I can bend and stretch."     Ji Qin showed a triumphant expression, and then kept calling his senior director. "Brother, have you seen the hot searches on Weibo about me and Gu Lixuan?     "My assistant reminded me. I just saw it. "The director's tone doesn't sound very good.